The Last Date has been Extended for Nomination/ Entries for National ICT Award for School Teachers for the year 2020 and 2021
The last date of self nomination has been extended up to 22 August 2022
The last date for nominations for the National ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Teachers Award 2020-21 has been extended. Teachers can now apply for the award till August 22. The application date has been extended for the second time. Earlier, the last date was kept as 31 July, which was later changed to 15 August. Office of the Director Education Department has issued a notification asking Group District Education Officers (Secondary, Elementary), and Group Principals to apply.
ICT program is conducted in schools and educational institutions under Samagra Shiksha by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. There is a plan to give a National Award related to the use of ICT in the classroom by the teachers. It has been said in the departmental letter that this award is given by the Government of India to the teachers in the schools for the inspiration for ICT. It is for the teachers who have simplified the teaching system by using ICT in the learning process of the students in the curriculum and subject teaching.
How to Apply for ICT Teacher Award?
How do I apply for ICT Awards 2021?: Eligible teachers can directly register themselves on the portal https://ictaward.ncert.gov.in by providing a mobile number or email Id and choosing a password. After registration, teachers can log in and apply online by answering different questions on the portal. The portal has the option to upload the applicant’s work as a pdf file and as a video.
Teachers of primary, upper primary, secondary, and higher secondary schools and Teacher Educators from the following organizations are eligible to be nominated under the scheme:
1) Schools run by the State Govt./UTs Administration, schools run by local bodies, private schools affiliated to state boards, aided by State Govt. and UT Administration.
2) Central Govt. Schools i.e. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), Sainik Schools and Schools run by Ministry of Defence (MoD), Schools run by Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES).
3) Schools affiliated to Council for Indian Schools Certificate Examination (CISCE) (Other than those at (1), (2) above).
4) Schools affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) (Other than those at (1), (2) above).
5) Teacher Educators of BIETs, DIETs, CTEs, IASEs, SIEMAT, SCERT, SIEs, SIETs and Colleges, Universities run by Centre / State Govt / UT administration and Private Universities ( from 2021 onwards).
6) SPDs / Education Secretaries of States / UTs for best practices by respective State / UT( from 2021 onwards).
Teachers can access the online portal by clicking on the following link: https://ictaward.ncert.gov.in/
Join our Premium Telegram and Whatsapp Channel for More News and Updates
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.