National ICT Award for School Teachers: Nomination/ Entries for National ICT Award for School Teachers for the years 2020 and 2021
CBSE/DIR(ACAD)/2022 Date: 20/6/2022 Circular No.: Acad-69/2022
National Education Policy (NEP) – 2020 recommend on the extensive use of technology in teaching and learning, removing language barriers, increasing access for Divyang student’s teacher preparation and educational planning and management. The Information and Communication Technology (ICT) component under Samagra Shiksha has provisions for creating of ICT infrastructure in schools to facilitate innovative use of ICT in schools leading to improvement in quality in all the spheres of schools.
National ICT Award for School Teachers
Nomination/ Entries for National ICT Award for School Teachers for the years 2020 and 2021@ ictaward.ncert.gov.in/
National ICT award emphasizes upon motivating teacher by recognizing and promoting outstanding works of teacher and incentivizing teacher to do their best work. The award proposes to felicitate those teachers who have enhanced student learning by effectively and innovatively integrating technology supported learning into the school curriculum and subject teaching, and thereby promoted enquiry-based cooperative-collaborative learning using ICT among their students. Teachers of foundational, preparatory, middle, secondary schools are eligible to be nominated.
|Opening of the portal for nomination
||1 May 2022
|Last date for nomination and submission
||30 June 2022
Eligible Criteria for National ICT Awards
1) Schools run by the State Govt./UTs Administration, schools run by local bodies, private schools affiliated to state boards, aided by State Govt. and UT Administration.
2) Central Govt. Schools i.e. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), Sainik Schools and Schools run by Ministry of Defence (MoD), Schools run by Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES).
3) Schools affiliated to Council for Indian Schools Certificate Examination (CISCE) (Other than those at (1), (2) above).
4) Schools affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) (Other than those at (1), (2) above).
5) Teacher Educators of BIETs, DIETs, CTEs, IASEs, SIEMAT, SCERT, SIEs, SIETs and Colleges, Universities run by Centre / State Govt / UT administration and Private Universities ( from 2021 onwards).
6) SPDs / Education Secretaries of States / UTs for best practices by respective State / UT( from 2021 onwards).
Online self-nominations by school teachers are open till 30th June 2022.
- Teachers can access the online portal by clicking on the following link: https://ictaward.ncert.gov.in/
- For more details about ICT Award, you can visit https://ictaward.ncert.gov.in/.
- All school heads are requested to widely publicize the information to all the concerned teachers.
- For any further query or clarification, please mail at [email protected]
The Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India, invites nominations for the National ICT Award for school teachers, teacher educators and States/UTs, for the year 2020 and 2021, from all StatesUTs and Autonomous Educational Institutions under MoE andMoD. In all, 36 ICT Awards are instituted for teachers. From 2021 onwards two new categories of awards are introduced that are for teacher educators (10 awards) and best practicing states/ UTs (3 awards).
The scheme proposes to felicitate those teachers, teacher educator and best practicing States and UTs that have contributed in enhancing student learning by effectively and innovatively integrating technology supported learning into the school curriculum and subject teaching, and thereby promote enquiry-based cooperative and collaborative learning using ICT.
Join our Premium Telegram Channel for More Study Material
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.