Thought of The Day by Mahatma Gandhi for Morning Assembly
Mahatma Gandhi thoughts for students are a treasure trove of wisdom. Read these inspiring Mahatma Gandhi quotes on success and life, both in English and Hindi. Uncover the profound meaning behind Gandhi’s quotes as you explore 30 quotes of Mahatma Gandhi.
‘Thought of The Day’ by Mahatma Gandhi
Good morning, Students! Today, we have something very special for you. We are going to share some wise words from a very important person, Mahatma Gandhi. He was a great leader who taught us about love, peace, and being kind to everyone.
Bapu Gandhi’s inspirational words are like little seeds that can grow into big trees of goodness in our hearts. So, let’s listen carefully and think about how we can use his wisdom in our lives. Ready? Here we go!
Morning Assembly quotes of mahatma gandhi
- “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
- “An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.”
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
- “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.”
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
- “My life is my message.”
Mahatma Gandhi Thoughts for Students
- “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.”
- “The future depends on what we do in the present.”
- “Where there is love there is life.”
- “A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.”
- “Our greatest ability as humans is not to change the world; but to change ourselves.”
- “To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.”
- “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.”
- “Action expresses priorities.”
- “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- “Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed.”
Thought of Bapu Gandhi in english for Morning Assembly
- “A ‘No’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.”
- “Silence is the best answer to anger.”
- “There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
- “What is true of the individual will be tomorrow true of the whole nation if individuals will but refuse to lose heart and hope.”
- “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”
- “The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within.”
- “To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.”
- “Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.”
- “Service which is rendered without joy helps neither the servant nor the served.”
- “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
We hope this helps you find the perfect Thought of The Day by Mahatma Gandhi for your morning assembly!
Remember, kids, these thoughts are like little treasures for our minds and hearts. Let’s carry them with us and spread kindness and love just like Mahatma Gandhi did. Have a wonderful day ahead, full of learning and joy!
Read More Posts Related to Morning Assembly
- Best Script to Anchoring For Daily Morning School Assembly
- 20 Inspirational Thoughts for School Assembly
- 50 GK Questions for School Assembly
- Thought for the Day in English for School Assembly
- Pledge for Morning School Assembly in English
- What are the Best and Unique Start of Morning Assembly in School?
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.