Pledge for Morning School Assembly in English
Morning assembly pledge in English Pledges to be taken during Morning Assembly
- We will always keep ourselves clean.
- We will wash our hands before taking food.
- We will always keep food and drinking water covered.
- We will keep the surroundings of our home and school clean.
- We will always throw garbage in the bin and in the garbage pit.
- We will use mosquito nets when we sleep at night.
- We will not spit here and there.
- We will come to school clean.
- We will keep our school clean.
- We will be friendly with our friends and obey the rules and regulations of the school.
- This is our school. We will come to school every day.
- We will obey our teachers and elders.
- We are the future citizens of our country and we will try to retain the dignity of our country.
- We will respect our parents, teachers and elders.
- India is my country; all Indians are my brothers and sisters.
- I love my country, and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
- I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
- I shall respect my parents, teachers, and all elders and treat everyone with courtesy.
- To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion. In their well-being and prosperity lies my happiness.
National Indian Pledge for Morning School Assembly
India is my country. All Indians are my brothers and sisters.
I love my country. I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give my parents, teachers, and all elders, respect, and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion.
In their well-being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.
National Pledge School Assembly
National song for Morning School Assembly
Sujalam suphalam, malayaja shitalam,
Phullakusumita drumadala shobhinim,
Suhasinim, sumadhura bhashinim,
Sukhadam, varadam, Mataram!
National Anthem of India | Jana Gana Mana Adhinayak Jaya Hai
Jana gana mana adhinaayak jaya hai
Bhaarat bhagya vidhaata
Panjaab, sindh, gujraat, maraatha
Draavid utkal banga
Vindya, himaachal, yamuna, ganga
Utchchhal jaldhi taranga
Tab shubh naame jaage
Tab shubh aashish maage
Gaahe tab jay gaatha
Jana gana mangal daayak jay he
Bhaarat bhagya vidhaata
Jaya jaya jaya jaya hey…
(Sample) Guideline For Inculcation Of Moral And Value Education In Daily Morning Schools Assembly
Tasks and activities for the inculcation of moral and value education amongst students:-
During morning assembly five minutes will be dedicated to moral and value education, out of which students will do meditation for one minute. The next four minutes will have students reading out speeches/messages (written by teachers or students) of great personalities of the world.
Students will occasionally do silent meditation, after which, they will be asked to express their own thoughts and feelings.
During morning assembly Once a month during the period allotted for Language, the teachers will read out stories having moral and value education from the textbook. Besides stories from the textbook, teachers will also say stories depicting love for nature, stories on values related to truth, sacrifice, love, patriotism, respect, faith, and helping others. For e.g. tales of Raja Harishchandra, Shravan’s devotion to his parents, Aesop’s fables, Folk tales, etc. Moreover, students will be enlightened about the life and contributions of some great personalities, great warriors, litterateurs, and artists at least once a month.
To ensure the good health of students, they will be warned about the injurious health effects of chewing tobacco, inhaling cigarettes, and drinking intoxicating liquor and thus prevent them from consuming such substances which will prove to be dangerous to their health.
Students will take up a cleanliness drive in a locality under the leadership of teachers once a month.
Students will offer voluntary service to any social institution on behalf of their school, under the leadership of teachers.
Students will offer necessary care and assistance to any elderly person or physically challenged person in their family/village/locality. For this, teachers will hold discussions with the students in the classroom.
Students will be encouraged to help their parents in household chores, gardening, watering plants, cooking and serving food, sewing, etc.
Teachers will ensure the formation of good conduct and behavior in students viz.- showing respect to elders, giving love and care to the young, preserving the resources of the society along with personal resources, maintaining discipline and being punctual in school activities, maintaining cleanliness etc. while handling the subject on EVS
The Fundamental Rights and Duties of a citizen according to the Constitution of India have been printed on the inside cover page of almost every textbook. Teachers will hold discussions on the importance of the Rights and Duties off and on. Detailed discussions will be held during the periods allotted for Social Science and EVS.
Moreover, during the period allotted for Social Science, measures will have to be taken for discussion on at least any two of the issues given below-
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution
- Fundamental Rights
- Fundamental Duties and Responsibilities
- Unity in Diversity etc.
If required, necessary help may also be sought from local resource persons.
Read Daily Morning School Assembly News Headlines
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.