NATIONAL ICT AWARDS : National Award for School Teachers, Teacher Educators and States/UTs For Use of ICT In Education – 2020 And 2021
Last Date for NATIONAL ICT AWARDS Submission 30.06.2022
The Ministry of Education (ME), Government of India, invites nominations for the National ICT Award for school teachers, teacher educators and States/UTs, for the year 2020 and 2021, from all States/UTs and Autonomous Educational Institutions under MoE and MoD. In all, 36 ICT Awards are instituted for teachers.
From 2021 onwards two new categories of awards are introduced that are for teacher educators (10 awards) and best practicing states/UTs (3 awards). The scheme proposes to felicitate those teachers, teacher educators and best practicing States and UTs that have contributed in enhancing student learning by effectively and innovatively integrating technology supported learning into the school curriculum and subject teaching, and thereby promote enquiry-based cooperative and collaborative learning using ICT.
Eligibility Criteria for NATIONAL ICT AWARDS
• The contest is open to school teachers for the year 2020 and 2021 from all over India.
• From the year 2021 onward contest is open for teacher educators of BIETs, DIETs, CTEs, IASEs, SIEMAT, SCERT, SIES, SIETs and collages, run by centre/ State Govt./ UT administration or private Institutions and SPDs/ Commissioner/ Education Secretaries of states/UTs for best practices of ICT by respective states/UTs.
Selection and Submission of NATIONAL ICT AWARDS Entry
Only online application will be accepted. The process for submission of online applications is scheduled to start from 01st May 2022 through the website http:/lictaward.ncert.qov.in/
School teachers, teacher educators and SPD/ Commissioner/ Secretary of school education are requested to fill online form as per instructions on the website.
1) Schools run by the State Govt./UTs Administration, schools run by local bodies, private schools affiliated to state boards, aided by State Govt. and UT Administration.
2) Central Govt. Schools i.e. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), Schools under the Central Tibetan Schools Administration (CTSA), Sainik Schools and Schools run by Ministry of Defence (MoD), Schools run by Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES).
3) Schools affiliated to Council for Indian Schools Certificate Examination (CISCE) (Other than those at (1), (2) above).
4) Schools affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) (Other than those at (1), (2) above).
5) Teacher Educators of BIETs, DIETs, CTEs, IASEs, SIEMAT, SCERT, SIEs, SIETs and Colleges, Universities run by Centre / State Govt / UT administration and Private Universities ( from 2021 onwards).
6) SPDs / Education Secretaries of States / UTs for best practices by respective State / UT( from 2021 onwards).
Guidelines for Nomination of National ICT award by School Teacher
- Guidelines for Nomination of National ICT award by School Teacher
- Guidelines for Nomination of National ICT award by Teacher Educator
- Guidelines for Nomination of National ICT award by State / UTs
The entries will be first evaluated by the concerned States/UTs and Autonomous organisations (KVS, NVS, CBSE, ICSE, AEES, and Sainik Schools).
The last date for online application by school teachers, teacher educators, and SPDs of Samagra Shiksha in States/UTs on the portal is 30 June 2022.
The last date for States/UTs/ Organisation to evaluate nominations/ entries and forward applications to NCERT is 31st July 2022.
For details about eligibility, rule, regulations, and entry form, please visit website http://ictaward.ncert.qov.in or write to:
The Joint Director
Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
E-mail: email@example.com, IRS #8800440559
Leave a Reply