Best Sadguru Quotes | Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev Quotes and Best Books
Who is Sadhguru?
Spiritual Guru Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev is one of the world’s famous spiritual gurus. Jaggi Vasudev now known as Sadhguru was born on 3rd Sept 1957. He belongs to a Telugu family who were in Mysore at the time he was born. His father was a doctor by profession and his mother was a home maker. He was the youngest of 4 children.
He is famous all over the world as a famous yoga teacher as well as a writer. For his social service work, he has also been awarded the second highest civilian award “Padma Bhushan” by the Government of India. Due to his service work and knowledge of yoga, Sadhguru is highly respected all over the world.
He has also established an organization named “ISHA FOUNDATION” whose purpose is to spread the spread of yoga all over the world and serve the helpless. The branch of this organization established by Sadhguru is present all over the world.
Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, often referred to as simply Sadhguru, is an Indian yogi, mystic, and author. He founded the Isha Foundation, a non-profit organization which offers Yoga programs around the world and is involved in social outreach, education and environmental initiatives.
Sadguru Best Quotes
- Breaking the laws of physical nature is spiritual process. In this sense, we are outlaws, and Shiva is the ultimate outlaw. You cannot worship Shiva, but you may join the Gang. – Sadhguru
- If you resist change, you resist life. – Sadhguru
- When pain, misery, or anger happen, it is time to look within you, not around you. – Sadhguru
- The fear is simply because you are not living with life, You are living in your mind. – Sadhguru
- If we do not work for individual transformation, talking about world peace is just entertainment. – Sadhguru
- Confidence can do things for you but confidence without clarity is a big disaster. – Sadhguru
- Krishna says in the Gita, The worst crime in the world is indecision. – Sadhguru
- When everything you do is a success, you tend to start believing that the planets revolve around you, not the sun! – Sadhguru
- You must build yourself in such a way that when opportunities open up in your life, your body and mind will not hold you back. Sadguru
- Once you are clear about what you are doing and why, other people’s opinions will not matter. – Sadhguru
- Before you expect someone else to be the way you want them to be, you must become the way you want yourself to be. – Sadhguru
- There is no greater teacher than life. – Sadhguru
- Call it stress, tension, or anxiety – essentially, it is just this: your intelligence has turned against you. – Sadhguru
- Love is not what you do. Love is what you are. – Sadhguru
- Truth is the only authority. Authority is not the truth. – Sadhguru
- Being attached to someone is not about the other person. It is about your own sense of inadequacy. – Sadhguru
- Unless you do the right things, the right things will not happen to you.– Sadhguru
- When you believe you are not even responsible for what is happening within yourself! – Sadhguru
- Responsibility simply means your ability to respond. – Sadhguru
- Don’t be dead serious about your life – it’s just a play. – Sadhguru
Best Books by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev
sadhguru | sadhguru books,books by sadhguru | sadhguru Best Books | sadhguru english | karma by sadhguru | best books by sadhguru | enlightenment book by sadhguru | sadhguru quotes
1) Death; An Inside Story – In this unique treatise-like exposition, Sadhguru dwells extensively upon his inner experience as he expounds on the more profound aspects of death that are rarely spoken about. From a practical standpoint, he elaborates on what preparations one can make for one’s death, how best we can assist someone who is dying and how we can continue to support their journey even after death.
Whether a believer or not, a devotee or an agnostic, an accomplished seeker or a simpleton, this is truly a book for all those who shall die! Check Availability
Sadhguru Best Selling Books
2) Inner Engineering – Inner Engineering is a fascinating read, rich with Sadhguru’s insights and his teachings. In his revolutionary new book, visionary, mystic and yogi Sadhguru distils his own experiences with spirituality and yoga and introduces the transformational concept of Inner Engineering. Developed by him over several years, this powerful practice serves to align the mind and the body with energies around and within, creating a world of limitless power and possibilities. Inner Engineering is your own software for joy and well-being. Check Availability
Best Books by Sadhguru
3) Adiyogi: The Source of Yoga – This is a book about Shiva, the first yogi among us. A book like no other, this extraordinary document is a tribute to Shiva, the Adiyogi, by a living yogi; a chronicle of the progenitor of mysticism by a contemporary mystic. Here science and philosophy merge seamlessly, so do silence and sound, question and answer–to capture the unspeakable enigma of Adiyogi in a spellbinding wave of words and ideas that will leave one entranced, transformed. Check Availability
Top Books by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev
4) Of Mystics & Mistakes – “There Are Only Two Types Of People: Mystics And Mistakes,” says Sadhguru, leaving readers in no doubt of the category to which they belong! That sounds damning. But mistakes can thankfully be rectified. And that’s the hope this book holds out to seekers. It reminds us that each one of us can make the journey – from confusion to clarity, from error to enlightenment, from self-deception to self-discovery – if only we choose. In this book, Sadhguru is talking about two types of People: Mystics & Mistakes. Read this to find your category. Check Availability
Books by Sadhguru
5) Yugan Yugan Yogi (Sadhguru ki Mahayatra) in Hindi – Read the story of one such unique journey, the story of such an extraordinary man, who gave his all in search of truth. With this book, Sadhguru is helping readers to solve the existential knots and get a glimpse of the truth. Check Availability
Best Books by Sadguru Jaggi Vasudev
6) Emotion and Relationships – Human beings constantly make and break relationships. Unfortunately, relationships can make and break human beings too. There are the fundamental questions that Relationships: Bond or Bondage looks at as Sadhguru shares with us the keys to forming lasting and joyful relationships, whether they are with husband or wife, family and friends, at work, or with the very existence itself. Check Availability
Best Books by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev
7) Flowers on the Path in English – A pragmatic mind may deem flowers unworthy of notice-devoid as they are of the nourishment and utility of fruit, leaf, bark and root. Yet these fragile and ephemeral blooms dare to flaunt the wonders of Nature. From heady fragrance to miraculous colours and intricate design, it is this spirited extravagance which draws, touches and inspires us in remarkable ways. A probing, passionate and provocative insight into life by Sadhguru. Check Availability
Best Selling Books by Sadguru Jaggi Vasudev
8) Himalayan Lust – Get a tour of the great Himalayas by reading this book by Sadhguru.This book is not just about the Himalayas and yet, the book would never have happened without the Himalayas. The mountains play a vital role in the text, alternately as context and catalyst, mood and metaphor. Without them, some of the questions in this book would never have been asked. Even if they sometimes seem tangential to the line of enquiry, they remain a powerful subterranean presence, eventually becoming the very bedrock of this book. Check Availability
Best Selling Books by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev
9) Joy 24 x 7– A good book by Sadhguru that debunks popular myths and ideas. Makes life easy and joyful to live without the added weight of social norms. Check Availability
Best Books by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev
10) Karma: A Yogi’s Guide to Crafting your Destiny – A new view on the overused and misunderstood concept of “karma” offers the key to happiness and enlightenment, from the New York Times bestselling author and world-renowned spiritual leader Sadhguru. Check Availability
Brief Details About Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev
Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a spiritual master with a difference. Absolute clarity of perception places him in a unique space, not only in matters spiritual but in business, environmental and international affairs, and opens a new door on all that he touches.
Ranked amongst the fifty-most influential people in India, Sadhguru is known as a speaker and opinion maker of international renown. He has been conferred the Padma Vibhushan, India’s highest annual civilian award, accorded for exceptional and distinguished service.
Sadhguru has initiated large-scale ecological initiatives such as Rally for Rivers and Cauvery Calling, to revitalize India’s severely depleted rivers. These projects have found phenomenal support among India’s people and leadership. They are internationally accredited and recognized as game changers that can establish a blueprint for global economic development that is ecologically sustainable.
Sadhguru has been a primary speaker at the United Nations General Assembly and several other UN forums. He has also been regularly invited to speak at establishments such as the World Economic Forum, the World Bank, the House of Lords, the University of Oxford, MIT, Google and Microsoft, to name a few.
With a celebratory engagement with life on all levels, Sadhguru’s areas of active involvement encompass fields as diverse as architecture and visual design, poetry and painting, aviation and driving, sports and music. He is the designer of several unique buildings and consecrated spaces at the Isha Yoga Center, which have received wide attention for their combination of intense sacred power and strikingly innovative aesthetics.
Three decades ago, Sadhguru founded Isha Foundation, a non-profit human-service organization, with human well-being as its core commitment. Isha is supported by over nine million volunteers in more than 300 centres worldwide.
Free Books by Sadhguru on Spirituality, Life & More – Check details
Leave a Reply