What are some of the best Life Changing Books?
Welcome to Shiksha Press Today We will Discuss Some Best life-changing books to read before you die in this article. Best life-changing books 2022 is also on our Priority List for You. In this post, we will also Cover Topics Like the best life-changing books for students | best life-changing books | Best Books on Wealth | best life-changing books in Hindi | best life-changing books pdf | and must-read life-changing books.
Here are the Top 12 books that will change your life. Read them to shape your thinking and improve your lifestyle.
Best Books on Wealth
- Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill: My all time favourite book and it is the one I would recommend if you want to build wealth. Although it does not have any practical advise but it will help you build that wealth mindset and will teach you how to think. I’ve read this book at-least 10–15 times till date.
The Psychology of Money – Timeless lessons on wealth, greed, and happiness doing well with money isn’t necessarily about what you know. It’s about how you behave. And behavior is hard to teach, even to really smart people. How to manage money, invest it, and make business decisions are typically considered to involve a lot of mathematical calculations, where data and formulae tell us exactly what to do. But in the real world, people don’t make financial decisions on a spreadsheet. They make them at the dinner table, or in a meeting room, where personal history, your unique view of the world, ego, pride, marketing, and odd incentives are scrambled together. In the psychology of money, the author shares 19 short stories exploring the strange ways people think about money and teaches you how to make better sense of one of life’s most important matters.
Best Books On Productivity
- Deep work by Cal Newport: It will teach you the value of working deeply and with focus, it also has some great strategies which will teach you how to get rid of distractions and exploit your full potential.
- Art of stress-free productivity by David Allen: Are you overwhelmed and stressed with your work? Do you struggle to work peacefully because you have a lot to do? If so then this is the perfect book for you. David Allen is a genius when it comes to being productive, and managing the stress that comes from having to constantly bother bout work-related things.
Best Books on Business & Entrepreneurship
- Rework A great read which redefines the way you work. The book is authored by David Heinemeier Hansson who is also the creator of Ruby On Rails. Reading this book will completely change your perspective on how you work.
- Hooked by Nir Eyal: Want to build the most addictive and enticing app? This book is the answer. It gets into the nitty gritty of how companies are designing their apps and platforms to be more engaging and addicting to the users.
- The hard thing about hard things: My ultimate favorite although this book is for someone who runs a successful business. This book is more about the real challenges faced by people who run a business and how to handle them effectively.
Best Books on Self-improvement
- 7 Habits of highly effective people: If you follow the principles enlisted in the book you can change your life around. One of the best self-improvement books I’ve come across and I read it repeatedly.
- Eat that frog by Brian Tracy: Do you have the habit of procrastinating important things? This book will resolve that. Short yet effective read.
- The Power of Habit: Are you stuck in a bad habit you can’t get out of? This book will explain the science behind forming a habit which will make it easier for you to get rid of any addictive bad habits you have developed over a couple of years.
Best Books on Finance
- Richest man in Babylon: This book is a combination of teaching you about building wealth and maintaining it. Best part about this book is that it will teach you all the principles of wealth via a story and will keep you engaged throughout.
One Up On Wall Street:One Up On Wall Street: How to Use What You Already Know to Make Money in the Market –How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money in The Market explains how your knowledge alone can assist you beat the pros of investing. From the viewpoint of America’s most triumphant money manager, investment chances are extensively accessible. Whether supermarket or work place, you can find goods and services everywhere. You have to select these organizations in which to invest, before they are found by skilled analysts. You will find more interesting knowledge on investment. Thus the book has become one of the best seller and treasure among readers. Moreover, this book provides time less recommendation on money business. This book has discussed the tips, ebb and flows on building it big in the investment market.
If you have any other book recommendations that you think are better, do list your experience in the comments.
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.