Summer Camp for Children by Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET)
CIET, NCERT invites online applications for the Summer Camp for students (classes VI-X) from 6th to 17th June 2022. The last date for online registration is 27th May 2022.
CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY (CIET) NATIONAL COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH & TRAINING (NCERT)
CIET-NCERT has been conducting many programmes, workshops and different activities for children or teachers for many years. Likewise, it proposes to organize a sort of summer camp for the children as part of the PAC-approved programs on resource cum development centers. Due to COVID 19, CIET couldn’t organize the summer camp due to safety reasons.
Details About Summer Camp By CIET-NCERT
This year CIET-NCERT is again organizing a summer camp for children, which will be for 2 weeks starting from 6 -17th June 2022 on all working days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays).
- The focus of this will be to introduce the children to various ICT skills through fun-filled activities.
- The maximum number of entries will be 40 children of classes VI – X.
- The online registration forms will be activated for pre-registered students.
- The last date for accepting the form is 27th May 2022.
- Selection will be done on a first come first serve basis.
The Objective of Summer Camp By CIET-NCERT
The major objective of the summer camp is to inculcate the basic ICT skills for creating digital resources. Through this, the curiosity and desire to learn more about the ICT will be prompted. This camp will also provide them exposure to the Audio, Video, and Multimedia production activities and an ability to negotiate a range of devices, tools, mobile applications, software, information, and resources.
CIET-NCERT integrate various skills like reading, writing, and listening along with the planned activities so that participants can create their own products through technology. We will try to engage the students in a number of activities around different themes and each participant will get adequate hands-on experience. This exposure along with other activities is intended to prepare them as global citizens in the future with adequate life skills.
The summer camp will have the following objectives:
● To develop digital literacy skills that will enable them to function as discerning students in an increasingly digital society.
● To create digital resources like video, audio, and animations & interact with ICT devices confidently.
● To discover Augment Reality through 360-degree photography.
● To expose them to the methods of expression like creating storyboards, films, animations, etc.
● To acquire the skills in Visual and Performing Arts.
● To practice safe, legal, and ethical means of using ICT.
● To instill the lifelong values of teamwork in a healthy environment.
● To approach and experience each activity as exciting learning.
● To inculcate scientific temper through fun activities.
Registration are invited from the interested children through their parents by filling the online form by clicking – Click Here for Registration
Join our Premium Telegram Channel for More Study Material