Logo Design Contest for Assistant High Commission of India, Kandy on completing 100 years of establishment
Mygov Competition: The External Publicity & Public Diplomacy (XPD) Division of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) in collaboration with MyGov invites entries for designing a logo for the forthcoming centenary of the establishment of the Assistant High Commission of India, Kandy.
The then British Government established an ‘Agent of the Government of India’ in Kandy in 1923. An ordinance was passed by the British authorities in 1923 to amend the law relating to Indian Immigrant Labourers coming to Ceylon.
This provided for the appointment of an Agent of Govt. of India for the purpose of safeguarding the interests of Indian Immigrant Labourers in Ceylon. It was the only office of India in Sri Lanka at that time, which was established to facilitate the movement of workers from India to Sri Lanka for working in the Plantation Sector.
In 1948, the office was renamed as ‘Visa office of Government of India’. In September 1965, the Govt. of India renamed the office as ‘Assistant High Commission of India, Kandy’.
Logo Design Criteria
1. The logo should prominently reflect the central theme: AHCIKandy@100;
2. The text used in logo design should be in English;
3. The title of the logo should capture that AHCI Kandy is completing 100 years of establishment;
4. The logo may represent elements like national symbols, architecture, the rich cultural heritage of both India & Sri Lanka, and elements from bilateral relations between India & Sri Lanka;
5. The logo design may include artistic expressions of color combination/arrangements in the Indian national tricolor.
Prizes for the Winners:
The winner shall get Rs. 50,000/-. Three consolation prizes of Rs. 10,000/- each will be given on the recommendation of the Selection Committee. The prize money will be payable after the deduction of TDS.
Last Date of Submission: 20th March 2023
CBSE Sample Papers | CBSE Circulars | Quizzes | Study Material
Join our Premium Telegram and Whatsapp Channel for More News and Updates
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
We are proud to be Indian.Jai hind