MyGov Quiz and Competition – CHT- Essay Competition on ‘Shift to sustainable energy and the need for it’ By Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
MyGov Essay Competition on ‘Shift to Sustainable Energy and the Need for It’ by MyGov Submit by July 26 [Cash Prize of Rs. 5k]
Welcome to ShikshaPress. CHT- Centre For High Technology under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas is doing a nationwide campaign on the Shift to sustainable energy and the need for it . In this regard, CHT is glad to announce an MyGov Essay Competition to explore the creative instinct of Participants and encourage them to express their ideas on the following Theme: –
The topic of the MyGov Essay Competition will be
Shift to sustainable energy and the need for it
Rules and regulations for MyGov Essay Competition:
• Word limit of the essay will be 3000 – 3500 words. There should be strictly no plagiarism.
• Any entry with plagiarism will be straightaway disqualified. Submissions should be in Word or PDF format only.
• Participants are requested to use formal fonts and maintain a font size of 12-14 throughout the content.
• Font color should be black only.
• If participant/s submit multiple entries, then last entry submitted will be considered for evaluation.
• Eligibility: Only Indian Nationals are eligible for this Competition.
Age Limit: Category I — 12 years to 16 years
Category II — 16 years and above
• Individual person, Individual groups of people, groups, experts, professionals etc. are eligible.
• Competitors can submit a maximum of only one entry.
Prize for MyGov Essay Competition:
The Prize money for the winner is – Rs.5000 /- (Five Thousand only).
The winning entry (including the participant’s details, and photograph) will be showcased on the Centre for High Technology website as and when hosted.
The last date of Submission is 26th July 2022.
Click here for Terms and Conditions. (PDF 135 KB)
MyGov Quiz and Competitions | MyGov Essay Competitions
Essay Competition on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan by MyGov
Join our Premium Telegram and Whatsapp Channel for More News and Updates
Leave a Reply