MyGov Quiz: CHT- Online Essay Competition on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan for Students.
Online Free Competitions for Students by Govt. of India.
MyGov Essay Competitions for Students: CHT- Centre For High Technology under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas is doing a nationwide campaign on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. In this regard, CHT is glad to announce an essay competition to explore the creative instinct of Participants and encourage them to express their ideas on the following Theme: –
The topic of the MyGov Essay Competitions will be
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and its roadmap to success
Rules and regulations for MyGov Essay Competitions:
• Word limit of the essay will be 3000 – 3500 words. There should be strictly no plagiarism.
• Any entry with plagiarism will be straightaway disqualified. Submissions should be in Word or PDF format only.
• Participants are requested to use formal fonts and maintain a font size of 12-14 throughout the content.
• Font color should be black only.
• If participant/s submit multiple entries, then last entry submitted will be considered for evaluation.
• Eligibility: Only Indian Nationals are eligible for this Competition.
Age Limit: Category I — 12 years to 16 years
Category II — 16 years and above
• Individual person, Individual groups of people, groups, experts, professionals etc. are eligible.
• Competitors can submit a maximum of only one entry.
Prize for MyGov Essay Competitions:
The Prize money for the winner is – Rs.5000 /- (Five Thousand only).
The winner will be announced on email and phone number.
The winning entry (including the participant’s details, and photograph) will be showcased on Centre for High Technology website as and when hosted.
The last date of Submission is 26th July 2022.
Click here for Terms and Conditions. (PDF 135 KB)