CBSE Teacher Training: Training and Assessment for the teachers teaching Skill courses, Office Procedures and Practices and Shorthand (Hindi)
CBSE released a notification (Circular No. Acad-30/2022) for Assessment is a robust process of evaluating the quality of learning. The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020, emphasizes the need of training and assessment for the teachers so that same may get exhibited in the classroom teaching-learning.
For this purpose, the Board is going to offer online teachers training and assessment for the teachers teaching Office Procedures and Practices and Shorthand (Hindi). The training dates are 15th and 16th March 2022. Registration is required for attending this training, registration links is given below.
Please follow the below mentioned instructions before starting the training:
1. The training is mainly divided into 2 days. Attending all the two days are compulsory.
2. For every day, trainings for approx. 4 hours will be covered through online method.
3. After every training day, participants will have to undergo the assessment on the same day and as per the timeline mentioned in the schedule.
4. Before starting, participants must register themselves on the link given below. Without registration, you will not get the link to join the training session or access the assessments. Registration link will remain open till 06:00 pm, 10th March 2022.
5. The same email id and mobile number that you used for registration have to be used for joining training and accessing assessments, otherwise assessment results will not be valid.
6. Participants can take assessment only once by using registered email id; minimum 60% marks are required for passing in all 2 days training.
7. Assessment will be based on the content covered in the training sessions.
8. Steps to be followed:
- Register yourself for training using the Google Form given below in table
- Session links will be provided to registered candidates
- After attending the training, take assessment of that module within 2 hours by using assessment links.
- Attend the training session for the next module and continue in the same way till assessment of day 2.
Registration form for attending online Training for teachers teaching Office Procedures and Practices and Shorthand (Hindi).
|Shorthand (Hindi)||06:00 pm, 10th March, 2022. Registration Link: bit.ly/3vaug1q|
|Office Procedures and Practices||06:00 pm, 10th March, 2022. Registration Link: bit.ly/3BNLsez|
Day 1: Tuesday, 15th March, 2022
Registration Links: Shorthand (Hindi) bit.ly/3vaug1q
Office Procedures and Practices bit.ly/3BNLsez (In case the link doesn’t work, please copy and paste the address on the browser)
For any queries, please write to Dr. Swati Gupta, Deputy Secretary, Skill Unit on the email email@example.com
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel . Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply