Information about CBSE Class 12th Economics Sample Paper for 2024 Exams
CBSE Board Exam 2024: Check Out Class 12 Economics Exam Sample Paper Pattern, Marking Scheme. (SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER (2023-24) ECONOMICS (030) CLASS XII) Read Details
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has recently released essential preparation materials for the CBSE Board Exam 2024, including the Class 12th Economics Exam Sample Paper. As the CBSE Board exams are scheduled from February 15 to April 10, 2024 so these exam resources are important for students in their final phase of preparation.
Students focusing on Class 12th can now access the CBSE Class 12th Economics Paper sample and its marking scheme on the official website, cbseacademic.nic.in. This is a valuable resource for understanding the format and requirements of the upcoming exams.
Exploring the Class 12th Economics Paper Pattern
Structure of the CBSE Class 12th Economics Paper
The Class 12th Economics Paper is carefully structured into two sections: Macro Economics and Indian Economic Development, testing students’ comprehensive knowledge in these areas.
The Economics exam is three hours long and is worth a total of 80 marks, highlighting its importance in the Class 12 curriculum. The paper includes a variety of question types to assess different aspects of student learning.
Components of the Class XII Economics Paper
- Multiple-Choice Questions: 20 questions, each worth one mark.
- Short Answer Type Questions: Four questions, three marks each, with answers within 60 to 80 words.
- Short Answer Questions: Six questions, four marks each, with responses between 80 to 120 words.
- Long Answer Questions: Four questions, six marks each, requiring detailed responses of 100 to 150 words.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT CLASS 12TH ECONOMICS PAPER
1. This Economics question paper contains two sections:
Section A – Macro Economics | Section B – Indian Economic Development
2. This Economics paper contains 20 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark each.
3. This CBSE Eco paper contains 4 Short Answer Questions of 3 marks each to be answered in 60 to 80 words.
4. This Class 12th Economics paper contains 6 Short Answer Questions of 4 marks each to be answered in 80 to 100 words.
5. This Economics paper contains 4 Long Answer Questions of 6 marks each to be answered in 100 to 150 words.
Preparation Tips for CBSE Class 12th Economics Exam 2024
To succeed in the CBSE Board Exam 2024, especially in the Class 12th Economics Exam, thorough practice is key. Students should regularly solve the CBSE Class 12th Economics Paper Sample available online in PDF format.
Keeping up-to-date with the official website for the latest Class 12 date sheet and solutions to sample papers will significantly assist in exam preparation.
here are some more simplified preparation tips for the CBSE Class 12th Economics Exam 2024:
Tip 1. Know the Exam Format and Marking:
Learn how many questions are there in 12th Economics Sample Paper, how much each section is worth, and how long the exam lasts. This helps you manage your time in the exam.
Tip 2: Read Your NCERT Book Well:
Make sure you understand everything in your NCERT Class 12th Economics book. Use other books and online resources if you need more information.
Tip 3: Practice with Old Question Papers:
Try solving questions from previous class 12th economics exams to get used to the kind of questions asked and to identify areas you need to improve.
Tip 4: Get Better at Solving Problems:
Regularly practice calculations and economic theories to improve your problem-solving skills.
Tip 5: Work on Time Management:
Practice answering questions within a set time to get better at managing your time during the actual exam.
Tips 6: Make Clear, Short Notes:
Write down key points and formulas. These notes will be handy for quick revision.
Tip 7: Ask for Help When Stuck:
If you don’t understand something, ask your teachers or tutors for help.
Tip 8: Stay Updated with Current Economic News:
Keep track of the latest economic news. This helps you understand how economic theories are used in real life.
Tip 9: Focus on Revising and Practicing:
Spend enough time revising what you’ve learned and practicing problems, especially before the exam.
Tip 10: Keep Stress in Check:
Take care of your health with good sleep and a balanced diet to stay calm and focused.
In summary, the Class 12th Economics Marking Scheme and the sample paper are vital tools for students aiming for high performance in the CBSE Board Exam 2024. With focused practice and strategic study, students can confidently approach this significant exam.
- CBSE Class 10th, 12th Released Marking Scheme for Board Exam 2024
- CBSE Additional Practice Questions Papers for 2023-2024 Pdf
- CBSE Board Exams 2024: Ace Competency-Based Questions with These Expert Tips
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.