CBSE Latest Circular: CBSE Adolescent Summit on Life Skills, Mental Health, Safety and Well Being 2022
CBSE is organizing CBSE Adolescent Summit on Life Skills, Mental Health, Safety & Wellbeing 2022 on 15, 16, and 17 December 2022 Read Details.
CBSE Latest Circular Mentioned that The need for continued dialogue and educational intervention in pursuit of empowering the adolescents of our country as Mental Health and Well-Being Ambassadors has been strongly felt. When adolescents acquire knowledge, values, and life skills, they benefit in a variety of ways. These qualities help them to make informed decisions, solve problems, think critically and creatively, communicate effectively, build healthy relationships, empathise with others, and cope with and manage their lives in a healthy and productive manner.
Schools are envisaged as nodal centres for skills based health promotion programmes. It has been noted that schools are the key forums for acquisition of Health related Knowledge, Attitudes and Life Skills. They are indeed the source of empowering children towards being responsible citizens.
There is tremendous evidence that Life Skills, School Health and Wellbeing are valuable indicators of progressive schooling across the globe. This unique three days event shall provide an opportunity to the students and teachers from all over the country to come together for a renewed intellectual and cultural exchange as ambassadors of holistic health and wellbeing.
Time Line of CBSE Summit for Students
In pursuance of the holistic development of our adolescents, CBSE is organising The CBSE Adolescent Summit on Life Skills, Mental Health, Safety and Well Being 2022 for the schools affiliated to CBSE in collaboration with Expressions India as per the following details:
- Dates: 15-17 December 2022
- Venue: National Bal Bhavan, Kotla Marg, IP Estate, Delhi, 110002
- Timings: 8.00 am to 4.00 pm (all three days)
Aim of The CBSE Adolescent Summit
To bring together a large number of schools to have a face-to-face dialogue through different events establishing good models of promoting the life skills and well-being paradigm in the schools across the country.
CBSE Adolescent Summit on Following Topics.
- CBSE Adolescent Summit on Life Skills
- CBSE Adolescent Summit Mental Health
- CBSE Adolescent Summit Safety
- CBSE Adolescent Summit Well Being
Objectives of CBSE Adolescent Summit for Students
- To focus on emerging best practices of Skills based Adolescent Life Skills, Mental Health, Safety and Well-being in Schools.
- To ensure integration of school safety, mental health, nutrition and general health concerns within the Comprehensive School Health Curriculum along with contemporary gender issues.
- To promote Life Skills, Mental Health and Wellbeing by strengthening integrated community involvement and family partnership.
- Voicing the students’ health and psychosocial needs and fostering effective Young Leadership as Life Skills and Wellbeing Ambassadors.
Highlights of the CBSE Summit / Programme
- Exhibition of best practices in Life Skills, School Health and Well Being by participating schools
- Competitions on
a. Thematic Painting | b. Rhetorics – Young Orators | c. Solo Indian Classical Dance | d. Nukkad Natak.
Yuva Sansad – The Adolescent Mental health and Well-Being Parliament
- Manovriti-Screening of Theme-based Short Films by Students
Number of Participants per school in CBSE Summit
- 4 Students (class IX onwards)
- 1 Teacher (School Counselor/Wellness Teacher/Nodal Teacher)
How to Register for CBSE Adolescent Summit on Life Skills, Mental Health, Safety and Well Being 2022?
Follow These Steps to Register for CBSE Adolescent Summit
1. Schools are advised to register 4 Students + 1 Teacher (maximum five delegates) (The schools whose Principal/Teachers have been trained under the School Health and Wellness Programme organized by CBSE in partnership with UNESCO and NCERT under the Aegis of Ayushman Bharat should be nominated for the Summit. However, the schools whose Principal/Teachers have not yet been trained under the above said programme of CBSE may nominate School Counselor/ Wellness Teacher/ Nodal Teacher.)
2. Only online application for participation will be accepted.
3. There is no registration fee for participating in the event. The teams can make necessary arrangements for their travel, lodging and boarding.
4. The last date to register for the event is 5th November 2022.
5. Please send a write up of about 1500 words supported by photographs and video clippings on the good practices in Life Skills, School Health and Well Being promotion in your school.
For any queries, please contact at 9310086792, 09999660117, or 9873134168 or send an email to email@example.com
Dr. Joseph Emmanuel Director Suggested to All the Heads of Schools to use this opportunity to empower the affective domain of the learners so that they are able to develop a sense of self-confidence and adopt right approaches to life processes, health, safety and well-being.
Click Here To Read More
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.