My School Essay: 10 Lines on My School in English for Class 1 to 6 (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board)
Welcome to Shikshapress. In this post, you will find ten lines essay on My School in English. This article can help the students who are looking about My School in English (my school par nibandh English mein). This article is generally useful for class 1, class 2, class 3, class 4, class 5, and class 6.
My School Essay for Kids: Hello Students, today we will write 10 lines about my school in Hindi and English (10 Lines On My School In Hindi And English Language) friends these 10 Lines for My School Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and is written for CBSE ICSE and State Board students.
10 lines on My School in English – A few lines about my school in English
My school article is one such topic that is very important for children because it is asked in almost every exam or test. That’s why we are giving some examples of these topics like school essay for kids 10 lines on my school for class 1, my school essay 10 lines for class 2, 10 lines on my school for class 3 10 lines on my school for class 4 10 lines on my school for class 5, 10 lines on my school for class 6 for students.
10 lines on My School in English for Class 1 and Class 2
Children in school, are often asked to write 10 lines about My School in English.
- My School is Very Beautiful.
- The name of my school is Keshav Vidya Mandir.
- There are Three Playgrounds in my School.
- My school building is very big.
- My Favorite Teacher is Kavita Mam.
- There are 10 rooms and 2 halls in my school.
- The classrooms are very Big.
- About 1400 students study in it.
- There are 80 teachers, a Principal, and 6 peons in the school.
- My school is a model school.
10 lines on My School in English for Class 2
We bring you 10 lines on my school for Class 2.
- The name of my school is Anand Public School.
- My school is located in Surat.
- My school is from 1st to 12th standard.
- In our school, both girls and boys study together.
- The color of the uniform of the students of my school is blue.
- My school timings are from 8 am to 1 pm.
- There is a beautiful garden in our school in which beautiful trees have been planted.
- There are a total of 25 rooms in this school.
- The number of teachers in our school is 30.
10 lines on My School in English for Class 2, Class 3, and Class 4
We bring you 10 lines on my school for Class 2, Class 3 and Class 4
- The name of my school is Delhi Public School.
- Students in classes 1 to 12 are studying in my school.
- My school is surrounded by a wall on all sides.
- The school has Three offices. Where the Principal and other teachers sit.
- About 900 students study in the school.
- There is a big green playground in my school.
- Our school is painted blue.
- There are 30 rooms in my school.
- All the teachers of our school teach us diligently.
- I like my school very much.
10 lines on My School in English for Class 3 and Class 4
We bring you 10 lines on my school for Class 3 and Class 4
- The name of my school is St. Joseph’s Convent School.
- There are 40 teachers in my school.
- Mr. Sunil is our class teacher.
- Garima Mam is the principal of my school.
- There are 15 classrooms in my school.
- My school is on the 3rd floor.
- There are 5 classrooms and a teacher room on each floor.
- Drinking water is available on every floor.
- There is a big playground in my school.
- On this ground, we play cricket, football, tennis, etc.
10 lines on My School in English for Class 5 and Class 6
We bring you 10 lines on my school for Class 5 and Class 6
- My Name is Anil and My School’s name is Divine Public School.
- There are 65 teachers in my school, who teach us diligently.
- The school has five offices, one for the principal and the other for the teacher.
- In our school, all the students come in grey and white dress.
- A well-equipped laboratory has been set up in my school for science students.
- Clean water and a canteen have been arranged in the school by the school.
- My school also has two playgrounds and a beautiful garden.
- Every year many competitions are organized in the school for students.
- Along with studies, physical and mental development is also taken care of by my school.
- My school has 15 buses to pick up all the kids and drop them home.
- My school is very beautiful and I am proud of my school.
English Essay on “My School” Best Essay, Paragraph for Class 8, 9, 10, 12, and College Students.
My school is one of the most popular schools in town. My school building is very spacious and beautiful. My school is a temple of learning for us. It has all facilities for education and sports. My school is prosperous in terms of teaching, discipline, cleanliness, and character building.
The name of my school is Imperial School. It covers classes from Nursery to XII. About Eleven hundred students study here. In addition to thirty-five teachers, four clerks, six peons, two gardeners, and five sweepers are working here.
My school building is spacious and beautiful. In my school, there are twenty classrooms, a principal room, a staff room, a music room, a teacher’s room, and an auditorium. The library and the playroom are kept separate. There is a big playground along with the school building. All the classrooms are well ventilated and equipped with modern facilities. Banyan and peepal trees are planted around the square playground.
The environment of the school is very good from the point of view of education. Everything is organized and disciplined here. Students who break discipline do not get any kind of encouragement here. Outsiders have no right to enter the school premises without permission. There is cleanliness in the whole school. Even a piece of paper will not be found scattered anywhere. Dustbins are kept outside the classroom for dumping the garbage. Toilets and urinals are also odorless.
In my school, education and other related activities are done very well. The class is never empty. Teachers have to go to class on time and teach their subjects. The Principal keeps an eye on the various activities going on in the school. Weak students are taught over time. Teachers look after the homework of the students every day. This is the reason why all the students of my school get good marks. My school is also very ahead in sports. Students are given training for sports like Hockey, Cricket, Football, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, etc. Annual Games are organized once a year. To maintain the fitness of the students, there is a parade followed by prayers every day.
The school library helps the students a lot. There is a unique treasure trove of books here. Apart from stories, biographies, and science books, there is no dearth of subject material here. English and Hindi newspapers and magazines come here regularly. Every Saturday there is a special seminar for the students in which there is an autobiography competition, debate competition, speech competition, or general knowledge competition. On the day of the school’s anniversary. The students present a colorful programme. Apart from this special programs are organized on the occasion of Children’s Day, Teacher’s Day, Independence Day, and Republic Day.
My school is good in all respects. Here students get ample opportunity for their physical and mental development.
We hope you would like these best examples of 10 Lines for My School Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and are written for CBSE ICSE and State Board students.