Informal Letter English: How to Write a letter to your friend congratulating him/ her on his/her success in the annual examination?
Welcome to shikshapress. in this post, you will find examples of English Formal and Informal letters for class 12 CBSE, Class 10, 12 English Letter Writing Letters to Friends and family. Today you will read about “how to write a letter to your friend congratulating him on his success in the examinations” for class 6, class 7, class 8, class 9, class 10, and class 12 (CBSE and State Boards)
CBSE Class 10, 12 English Informal Letter Writing: Letters for Class 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Class 8, Class 9, Class 10, and Class 12th.
ENGLISH SPECIMENS OF INFORMAL LETTERS: How to Write a Letter to Your Friend in English, how to write a congratulations letter on success in the examination.
Q. Write A Letter To Your Friend Congratulating Him On His Success In The Examination.
22/3, Army Road,
Date. 22 April 2021
Dear Ashok,(Your Friend’s Name)
I am very happy to know that you have secured eighty percent marks in your final examination. I most heartily congratulate you on your grand success. I am proud of you. You worked hard. Your parents and teachers must be feeling proud of you.
When are you coming here? We will celebrate your success on your arrival.
Q. How to Write a letter to your friend congratulating him on his brilliant success in matric exams?
Housing Board Colony,
My dear friend,
It is with a huge box of emotions that I am writing to you to congratulate you on your success in the matriculate exams. It is a huge stepping stone for your future life and I am beyond glad that you had succeeded in it with flying colors. I am also looking forward to the party celebrations, which are due.
Tell your parents I send my regards and once again, a huge congratulations to you. Will see you soon.
Hope you like “How do you write a congratulating informal letter to a friend?” for students of classes 6,7,8,9,10 and 12th. please comment more letters “How do I write a letter to my friend congratulating him on his success in the examination?” in the comment box.
Read More Letters:
- Write a Letter to Your Mother Telling her About Your New Friend
- English Letter to Librarian informing the loss of a library book.
- Letter Writing Class 10, 12 AHSEC: Job Application Letter for Post of Accountant
- write a letter to your friend inviting him to spend summer vacation with you in English
- Invitation and Replies Class 12 Format, Write a Reply Accepting and Refusal the invitation.
- Write a letter to your friend congratulating him on his brilliant success in matric exams
- How do you write a congratulating informal letter to a friend?