Verification of online applications of Single Girl Child Scholarship 2021 by the CBSE affiliated Schools.
Welcome to Shikshapress. The CBSE Provide the Single Girl Child Scholarship to the Single Girl Child who have passed class X from the School affiliated with CBSE.
The Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme was started by the CBSE from the year 2006. From this year, schools are requested to process the application of their students as per guidelines issued for this scheme. Schools are requested to go through the guidelines of Single Girl Child Scholarship X-2021 available on CBSE website.
Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria:–
1. The Board has a scholarship for Single Girl Child pursuing her education at class XI and XII in CBSE affiliated schools who have passed class X from the School affiliated with CBSE.
2. The girl students who are the only child of their parents and who have scored 60% or more marks in class X are eligible for the award of scholarship.
3. Monthly tuition fee should not exceed Rs.1,500/- pm in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
4. The Scholarship awarded shall be renewed for a period of one year i.e. successful completion of class XI and student have scored 50% or more marks in Class XI and promoted to class XII.
5. The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only.
6. NRI applicants of the Board are also eligible for the award. The tuition fee for the NRIs has been decided maximum of Rs.6,000/- per month.
7. A Scholar under the scheme while availing scholarship can enjoy other concession(s) given by the school in which she is studying other organization(s).
The candidates may apply online for the Single Girl Child Scholarship and the schools will be required to verify the application forms of the students of their school.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has Scholarship portal wherein the schools may login and verify the applications.
Schedule of Submission & Processing of Single Girl Child Scholarship X-2021 online application:
|Submission of online application by applicant||From 27.12.2021||To 17.01.2022|
|Verification of application by school||From 31.12.2021||To 25.01.2022|
* School must finish the verification of application by 25.01.2022 in any case.
How to Verify online Single Girl child Scholarship :-
1. School can login through link provided at https://cbse.gov.in -> Scholarship.
2. Enter school’s existing credential as used for various examination activities.
3. After login, a list of application will be shown of the applicant’s belonging to school.
4. Check the details of the applicant and select Approved or Rejected, as the case may be, after proper verification of application against the scholarship eligibility guidelines.
5. Upon updating the status the same will be visible to applicant.
6. Once the details are verified and status updated, further changes cannot be made.
7. Student can also follow up with school in case of application is being shown pending.
Click Here To Download Official Notification Verification of online applications of Single Girl Child Scholarship 2021 by the CBSE affiliated Schools.
The Guidelines of the scheme are available on the CBSE website under scholarship portal. The schools are advised to motivate their Single Girl Child students who fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply online for the scholarship.
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child Dates
|Online application process starts||December 27, 2021|
|Candidates can apply till||January 17, 2022|
|Online application to be verified by schools from||December 31, 2021|
|Schools would verify online applications till||January 25, 2022|
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child: Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website-cbse.gov.in.
- Now click on the Scholarship link. A new window would open up.
- Candidates would now find a notification that says, “Single Girl Child Scholarship – 2021 (Fresh Application)” or “CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child of Class X – Renewal” as per need.
- A new window would open up.
- Candidates should now fill the application form with the necessary details.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the application form for necessary details.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel . Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply