Unity Run on Rashtriya Ekta Divas (National Unity Day)
On the occasion of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s birth anniversary, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has instructed the affiliated schools to celebrate October 31 as National Unity Day, also known as Rashtriya Ekta Diwas.
CBSE Circular: The Rashtriya Ekta Divas (National Unity Day) एकता दौड़ – राष्ट्रीय एकता दिवस is observed on 31st October every year to commemorate the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel. It not only commemorates the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel but also reaffirms the inherent strength and resilience of our people to withstand threats to the security, unity, and integrity of the country.
Schedule of Unity Run on Rashtriya Ekta Diwas (National Unity Day) 2022
CBSE affiliated schools to celebrate National Unity Day today to honor Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
This year, to mark the occasion in a befitting manner with great enthusiasm, ‘Unity Run’ may be organized in the following manner:
– Students may run for short/ long distances as per their feasibility and convenience.
– The Run may precede/ coincide with the morning assembly/ zero period/ start of the day in schools preferably at 7-8 am on 31.10.2022.
– Wherever possible, either at the start or end of the Run, the Principal/ senior faculty member/ student(s) may speak about the role of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel in national integration.
– Wherever feasible, families of students/ staff members and the local community may also be asked to join the Run.
– A special outreach attempt may also be made to ensure the participation of street children from marginalized areas including Divyang children etc. in the Run.
– The photos of the Unity Run may be uploaded on social media with #RunForUnity
Click Here to take the ‘Rashtriya Ekta Divas’ Pledge. Get the Certificate of Commitment
In addition to the above, the schools may also organize the following:
Activities like debates, speeches on Sardar Patel’s contribution to uniting India, school assemblies dedicated to Sardar Patel, and exhibitions on the life and contributions of Sardar Patel.
– The schools may administer the ‘Rashtriya Ekta Divas’ Pledge in the morning assembly. The text of the pledge is enclosed.
– The schools should also facilitate the students and teachers to watch the digital exhibition titled ‘Sardar Patel
– The Architect of Unification is available at Amrit Mahotsav.
The schools should upload a brief report of the ‘Unity Run’ and other activities at the following link before 05.11.2022: Click Here to Fill out the Form
You are requested to disseminate this information among all the stakeholders and encourage them to participate in the Unity Run.
For more information, please visit the link:
Click Here to Read the Official CBSE Circular regarding Rashtriya Ekta Divas (National Unity Day)
Click Here To Read More
Join our Premium Telegram and Whatsapp Channel for More News and Updates
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.