The Martyrdom of the Brave Sons of Guru Govind Singh Ji Essay Contest for Students
Aiming to boost public participation, the Ministry of Culture is organizing an essay writing competition that aims at introducing children to the historical acts of courage and patriotism of Sahibzaades and inspiring them.
Ministry of Culture invites citizens to submit their essay on the topic “Bravery and martyrdom of Guru Gobind Ji’s Sons” in English, Hindi, and Punjabi language within a limit of 500 words.
Prizes for Winners
Increase your knowledge about the great sacrifice of Sahibzadas. Participate in the Veer Baal Diwas Essay Competition.
1. Selected 3 winners shall be awarded a cash prize of Rs 10,000, Rs 8,000 & Rs 5,000 respectively.
2. The selection of winners shall be based on write up submitted by the User.
Last Date of Submission – 26th December 2022
Terms and Conditions
1. The Theme of the contest is “The Martyrdom of the brave sons of Guru Govind Singh Ji”.
2. You are required to update your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address on the MyGov portal to receive any winning prize or award if chosen to be a winner.
3. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to use these details for further communication.
4. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the event at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
5. By Participation in the essay competition activity the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6. Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the contest or the Organizers or partners of the contest. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false, or erroneous.
7. Organizers decision on the contest shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
9. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note, proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
|Click Here to Participate|
Read This Too: Veer Baal Diwas Quiz Competition By the Ministry of Culture
CBSE Sample Papers | CBSE Circulars | Quizzes | Study Material
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply