CBSE Online Teacher Training : CBSE Offers Certificate Online Courses for Teachers on DIKSHA Platform
CBSE, through the DIKSHA platform, has announced online Teacher Training Course for its teachers. The Central Board of Secondary Education is offering online training courses on DIKSHA platform for Teachers on Action Research.
CBSE Circular no: Circular No.: Acad-113/2021 – Teachers constantly improvise, innovate and redesign their classroom transactions as per the needs of learners on a day to day basis. To record these processes in the form of a systematic research document and to guide our teachers to overcome academic problems they face in the classrooms, CBSE is launching an online course on Action Research which is developed by NCERT. Action research is an interactive inquiry process that balances problem-solving actions implemented in a collaborative context with data-driven collaborative analysis or research to understand underlying causes enabling future predictions about personal and organizational change.
Teachers and Principals can join this course through DIKSHA.
Link for joining the course on DIKSHA: Join Course
How Can you Download Certificate of Participation ?
At the end of the course, learners are expected to take up an objective type assessment quiz. Learners who acquire 70% in the final assessment will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’ online in the DIKSHA portal itself. It may take 0-15 days to populate the Certificate.
Principals and Teachers of all the schools affiliated to the CBSE Board are requested to join the course to equip themselves with the competencies in the field of Action Research.
Join our Whatsapp Group For More Updates
All queries are welcome at email@example.com
How can Teachers take the Online Courses by CBSE?
CBSE teachers will first need to register themselves on the DIKSHA platform to access and complete the training courses.
- Teachers will first have to download the “DIKSHA – Platform for School Education” app from Google PlayStore on their Android mobile phones.
- Using the DIKSHA mobile application, teachers will then have to scan the QR codes provided on the CBSE notification to access the free courses.
Download Sample Papers
- Term 1 Examination Practice Paper – ECONOMICS Class XII
- CBSE Class 10 & 12 Practice Papers with Solution / Value Points 2021-22 provided by Delhi Department of Education.
- Download MCQ For All Subjects For Grade 10th and 12th
- Download Support Material 2021-22 for Classes 9,10,11 and 12 .pdf
- Latest Term 1 Question Bank for Class 10 and 12 Download PDF
- Latest Kendriya Vidyalaya CBSE Term 1 Question Bank for Class X and XII E-Content 2021-22 Download Now
Leave a Reply