Tata Building India School Essay Competition 2022 for Class 6-12 Students: Register by Jan 31
Welcome to shikshapress. The Tata Building India School Essay Competition is one of the key initiatives undertaken by the Tata group to motivate the youth of India and foster the spirit of nation building. Now in its 16 years, this is India’s largest school essay competition, targeting to reach 200+ cities in 2021-22.
About Tata Building India School Essay Competition
The Tata Building India School Essay Competition is one of the key initiatives undertaken by the Tata group of companies to motivate the youth of India towards thinking about nation building. The essay competition provides a unique platform to encourage young leaders of tomorrow to showcase their expressions in writing.
Each year, students are presented with the opportunity to compete and win by writing an essay on a specific theme, related to nation building.
Theme for the year 2021-22
The theme for the year 2022- Online Education.
Each student, for writing the essay, will be given a maximum time of 60 minutes or as decided by the school.
Categories and Eligibility
Junior: 6th – 8th Standards & Senior: 9th – 12th Standards.
Tata Essay Competition will be held in 12 languages: The Essay competition will be held in 12 languages English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, Kannada, Oriya, Telugu, Malayalam, Punjabi and Assamese.
Registration Guidelines for Tata Essay Competition
Thank you for choosing to register for Tata Building India – School Essay Competition 2021-22.
Please read the following guidelines carefully before filling the registration form.
1. Only schools with a total of 250 or more students in standards 6 th to 12th are eligible to participate.
2. The school must nominate a coordinator who would be the SPOC (single point of contact) for the Tata team to conduct the competition.
3. The nominated coordinator is expected to register the school by clicking on the “REGISTER YOUR SCHOOL” button on the competition website.
4. All the fields in the form must be filled in correctly and without any spelling errors.
5. The School’s UDISE number, name, address, state and city must be accurate, as the school level prizes would be sent to the registered address only.
6. The Principal’s and the coordinator’s email IDs and mobile numbers will be used for all communications related to the competition.
7. Please ensure that all the details filled in are accurate. Once the form is submitted you will NOT be able to edit these details.
8. After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email on the Principal’s, as well as the coordinator’s email IDs. The email will contain the following: • School login ID and password • Instructions to proceed further
9. Please note that the school registrations will close by the stipulated timeline mentioned on the website.
10. Students can participate only if the school is registered. Students need not register for the competition separately.
Best wishes to you and your team of educators! To know about the competition Click Here
Download Brochure – Click Here
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply