Tata Group Inspires India’s Youth with the TCS iON Tata Building India School Essay Competition
TCS iON Tata Building India School Essay Competition 2023-24 for Class 6-12 Students [Online]: Last Date of Registration Aug 10. Read More about Tata Building India School Essay Competition for Students.
Tata Fostering Nation-Building Spirit in Youth
The Tata Group has launched a key initiative, the Tata Building India School Essay Competition, aiming to stimulate the nation-building spirit among the youth.
Through this TCS iON initiative, Tata aims to ignite young minds’ imaginations and instil pride and a spirit of nation-building in India’s youth.
The Tata Building India School Essay Competition is one of the key initiatives undertaken by the Tata Group to motivate the youth and foster the spirit of nation-building.
This school essay competition provides a unique platform to encourage young leaders of tomorrow to showcase their expressions in writing, on a host of subjects related to nation-building.
A Decade of Encouraging Positive Thinking
The Tata essay competition, running for more than a decade, provides a unique platform for young future leaders to express their thoughts in writing on national and social issues.
Each year, the Essay competition by Tata Group reaches out to students in more than 400 cities across the country, touching nearly 30 million students over the last 15 years.
Engaging Students in a Two-Phase Activity
The competition involves a two-phase activity across all participating schools in the country for students of classes 6th – 12th. The first phase involves showcasing inspirational Tata-linked films to stimulate young minds, followed by students being asked to write an essay on a significant national topic.
The Structure of the Tata Essay Competition
To ensure a fair Tata Building India School Essay Competition, the participants are divided into two categories – Junior (Classes 6th – 8th) and Senior (Classes 9th – 12th) across all languages.
The underlying theme of the essay competition is always about nation-building, with topics carefully chosen to inspire creativity and insight.
How to Participate in Tata Building India Essay Competition?
Please read the following guidelines carefully before filling out the registration form.
1. Only schools with a total of 100 or more students in standards from 6th to 12th are eligible to participate.
2. The school must nominate a coordinator who would be the SPOC (single point of contact) for the Tata team to conduct the competition.
3. All the fields in the form must be filled – in correctly and without any spelling errors. Once the form is submitted you will NOT be able to change these details.
4. The School’s UDISE number, name, address, state and city must be accurate, as the school-level prizes would be sent to the registered address only.
5. The Principal’s and the Coordinator’s email IDs and mobile numbers will be used for all communications related to the competition.
6. After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email on the Principal’s, as well as the coordinator’s email IDs. The email will contain the following:
School login ID and password
Instructions to proceed further
7. Please note that the school registrations will close by 10th Aug 2023.
8. Students can participate only if the school is registered. Students need not register for the competition separately.
Tata Essay Competition Judging Process
The students’ essays are evaluated at three levels – the school level, followed by the city level, and finally at the national level. Prizes are awarded at each level, and winners and runners-up are felicitated at specially organized events at the city and national levels.
Rewards and Recognition
The Tata Building India School Essay Competition rewards winners and runners-up at the school level, city level, and national level. Prizes include certificates, medals, and Tata Building India merchandise at the school level, while city winners and runners-up receive online gift vouchers, e-certificates, and e-medals.
The national-level winners and runners-up are given the opportunity to visit Rashtrapati Bhavan and meet a national dignitary face-to-face.
More Information about Tata Building India Essay Competition
Shiksha Press - We are Working for Betterment of Education. Check here latest education news, upcoming exams notifications, exam date, admit card, sample papers, question bank, syllabus, registration, live results, and much More