Sanketik Sampreshan Competition By NCERT
Thoughts, ideas, expressions are more than just the literal meaning of words. Every word you read invokes an idea, a feeling, a memory, or visual imagery. Indian folk arts have a long-standing cutural history of nonverbal communication of deep and complex ideas. These folk arts have given birth to modern day performing arts and fine arts in India. In order to enrich the Indian Sign Language (ISL).
Dictionarv and to popularise ISL, NCERT invites imaginative young minds across India to take inspiration from our cultural history and creatively express what words mean to them through gestures, dance forms and symbolic art compositions,
The Sanketik Sampreshan Competition is conducted in two parts:
A. Art compositions
B. Videoclips of performing arts
The entries are invited for both competitions separately and participants are encouraged to apply to both categories regardless of their area of study.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
All Indian Nationals who are either school students from classes IX to XIl, colleges or universities. The participants can also be the faculty, teachers and staff members of these institutions/schools.
Please make sure to attach the duly filled copy of the participation form to the email
The form is attached with the brochure, and you may use a photocopy of this brochure. It can also be downloaded at https://ncert.nic.in/pdf/sanketiksampreshanguidelines.pdf
The form should be signed by the Principal / Head / Dean of the institute/school along with the stamped by
school/college seal of the institute where you are studying at present.
HOW TO SUBMIT ART WORK ENTRIES
You may submit your entries via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail the hard copies/original copies of the artwork to the following address:
Head MPD, CIET, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
Twenty-five best entries will be selected from all over India, whose artworks or videos are deemed as the best visual interpretations. Special merit certificates will be given to all the winners. All entries once submitted will become a part of NCERT’s repository.
Selected works will be telecast on PM eVIDYA DTH TV channels and will be uploaded on DIKSHA. Due credit shall be provided to the participants.
Submission will open on 3rd December
The acceptance of all submission will Close on 3rd January 2022 at 11:59 pm
ART Composition GUIDELINES
As a part of the competition, 274 words are provided. You are required to create a visual interpretation of the
words you have chosen.
Requirements for the artwork:
1. The artworks are expected to be able to communicate the meaning of the word you choose.
2. Art compositions can be created in the physical mediums (painting, drawing, collage, etc.) or digital
mediums (all graphic designs, compositions, abstract-photo manipulations, etc except photography).
3. Every participant should submit a visual interpretation entries for all 274 words. All entries should be sent
The artwork submitted will be judged based on the following elements of artistic expression.
1. Visuals should communicate the interpretation of the clarity to a viewer.
2. The artwork will be judged on the simplicity and originality of the visual.
3. The artwork will be judged on the quality of artistic composition and overall impression.
4. You are required to supplement your artwork with a text of 25 – 30 words explaining your thoughts
behind your work.
5. The artwork should not contain any texts words, alphabets, language, scripts, etc.)
6. NCERT reserves the right to reject submissions based on the quality of the image, failure to meet the
requirements, the inappropriateness of content, and/or concerns regarding copyright infringement.
Click here to read Official Notification of Sanketik Sampreshan Competition
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel . Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply