Observance of Road Safety Week under Swachhata Pakhwada 2023
CBSE Latest Circular: It is a matter of concern that India ranks 1st in terms of road fatalities across 199 countries as reported in the World Road Statistics, 2018. In order to decrease road fatalities, both the Central Government and State Governments are working in the area of road safety. But, still, a lot needs to be done. The Central Government is aiming to reduce Road Accidents by 50% by the next 10 years.
1. “Swachhata Pakhwada” a concept inspired by Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision to engage all Central Government Ministries and Departments in swachhata-related activities, thereby making swachhata everyone’s business.
2. In this regard, the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways is organizing Road Safety Week from 11th -17th January 2023 in order to create awareness among the general public to improve the safety on road and to give an opportunity to all stakeholders to contribute to the cause of road safety.
3. All schools are requested to organize Road Safety activities, training, workshops, seminars etc. for drivers, students, and staff during Road Safety Week. Schools may undertake suitable activities to observe the occasion. An indicative list of activities that may be undertaken during this period is enclosed as annexure A.
4. The schools may upload a brief report of the activities undertaken along with photographs /videos on the following link latest by 30th January 2023 ↓ Observance of Road Safety Week – 2023 – Click Here to Fill Google Form By CBSE
An indicative list of activities in Observance of Road Safety Week – 2023
- Lecture (for students, parents, drivers, etc.)
- Preparation of Road Safety Comic Strips
- Integrated Curriculum Plan for Road Safety Education
- Road Safety Exhibition
- Films/Ad Movie
- Pamphlets/Publications/Website Resources/Blogs/Mobile App
- Programmes for drivers like training about road safety rules, various sign/signage and first aid service in case of accidents
CBSE Sample Papers | CBSE Circulars | Quizzes | Study Material
Join our Premium Telegram and Whatsapp Channel for More News and Updates
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.