World Radio Day MCQ General Knowledge Quiz
World Radio Day is an international observance day held on February 13th every year. It was established by UNESCO in 2011 to celebrate the unique power of radio to connect people and communities around the world.
World Radio Day MCQ Quiz Trivia
How much do you know about World Radio Day by taking part in a quiz that tests your knowledge of the history, impact and future of radio? This World Radio Day quiz covers a wide range of topics including radio broadcasting technology, famous radio personalities and the cultural significance of radio in different parts of the world.
By participating in this quiz, people can not only learn about radio but also gain a deeper appreciation for the role radio plays in our lives.
Click Start to Participate in World Radio Day Quiz
#1. Which Indian organization is responsible for regulating radio broadcasting in India?
#2. What is the range of frequencies used for FM radio broadcasting in India?
#3. When is World Radio Day celebrated?
#4. In which city is the All India Radio headquarters located?
#5. What is the name of the organization that regulates international radio broadcasting?
#6. What organization established World Radio Day?
#7. What is the Official Name of All India Radio?
#8. What is the primary purpose of World Radio Day?
#9. Which country has the most radio stations?
#10. Which Indian state has the highest number of FM radio stations?
#11. What type of modulation is used for AM radio broadcasting?
#12. What type of modulation is used for FM radio broadcasting in India?
#13. Who is known as the "father of radio"?
#14. What is the name of the first radio station in India?
#15. What is the name of the first private FM radio station in India?
World Radio Day Message and Status for Social Media
1. Greetings to all on #World_Radio_Day. Radio has always been an important part of our lives for information, communication and entertainment through songs. It has always been relevant. On this Radio Day, let us all together remember its historical contribution.
2. The oldest medium of entertainment and communication in the world, ‘Radio’ is a simple and economical medium to convey its message to the masses. Hearty congratulations and best wishes to all the people associated with the radio world on #World_Radio_Day.
Let us take a pledge to spread awareness to increase the importance of radio among people.
3. Hearty congratulations to all the people associated with the world of radio…It is a simple and cost-effective means of conveying your message to the masses. happy World Radio Day.
4. World Radio Day || Hearty congratulations and best wishes to all the listeners of radios on the occasion of World Radio Day dedicated to Radio, the most important medium of information, communication and entertainment!!!
5. Radio is the oldest and most accessible medium of entertainment and communication, even today it is an important source of communication and social interaction. Regards to Acharya Jagdish Chandra Bose, the father of wireless communication on #World_Radio_Day and hearty congratulations and best wishes to all the listeners!
Participate in These Free Online GK Quizzes too:
Multiple Choice Questions Quiz General Knowledge for Kids
Join our Premium Telegram and Whatsapp Channel for More News and Updates
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply