CBSE Circular: Conduct Practical Examination/ Project Assessment/ Internal Assessment for Classes X and XII, for session 2022-23.
As per provisions of Examination Bye-Laws/Scheme of Studies of the Board, the Practical Examinations/ Project/ Internal Assessment for the session 2022-23 will be conducted as per the following schedule:
- Date of Start of practical examinations/ Project/ Internal Assessment – 02/ 01 /2023
- Last Date for Completion of the Practical – 14/02/2023
- Date of start for uploading of Marks/ Internal Grades – 02/ 01 /2023
- Last Date for uploading Marks/ Internal Grades – 14/02/2023
Al the schools are therefore requested to initiate the following actions to ensure the timely completion of practical examinations/project/internal assessments of all the students:
(1) Prepare a plan based on the number of students registered in the school in concerned subjects and inform all the students timely, so that all students can appear in the Practical Examinations/Project/Internal Assessments.
(2) Inform all the students that they need to appear in the Practical Examination/ Project Assessment during the schedule as given above only. The Practical Examination/Project Assessment of a student who may be absent on the day of examination due to any reason, shall also be re-scheduled within decided dates. No request for special permission bevond the schedule shall be entertained by the Board.
(3) In case a student is absent in the Practical Examination/Project/Internal Assessment etc. for session 2022-23, the student is to be marked “Absent” in the online system. In cases, where a student is absent on the day of examination, due to any reason and his Practical Examination/ Project Assessment is to be conducted on a different date, he shall be marked as “Re-scheduled” instead of “Absent”. The school will be allowed to re-conduct the Practical Examination/Project Assessment in respect of students marked as “Rescheduled” during the above schedule only.
(4) Contact the Regional Office for appointment of External Examiners) and Observer.
(5) Ensure timely completion of Examinations, uploading of marks on the same day and despatch of answer books to the regional offices.
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.