Online Quiz for Stay Safe Online Campaign by Govt. of India By Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
MyGov Online Quiz and Competitions: India will assume the Presidency of the G20 for one year from 01 December 2022 to 30 November 2023. The G20, or Group of Twenty, is an intergovernmental forum of the world’s major developed and developing economies. It comprises 19 countries (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, the UK, USA) and the European Union (EU).
Collectively, the G20 accounts for 85% of global GDP, 75% of international trade, and two-thirds of the world population, making it the premier forum for international economic cooperation.
During India’s presidency of G20, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) is running a campaign titled ‘Stay Safe Online’ aimed at creating awareness among citizens to stay safe in an online world on the widespread use of social media platforms and rapid adoption of digital payments.
As India is making significant efforts towards becoming a trillion-dollar digital economy, the campaign focuses on sensitizing users of all ages about online risk & safety measures and promoting cyber hygiene thereby reinforcing the cyber safety of citizens.
The quiz aims to spread and test the awareness level of the general public. Informative posters, blogs, and videos can be linked for participants to self-educate and they can test their understanding by taking the quiz about digital awareness, precautions and safety measures while browsing online.
Rewards – Cash Prize of INR 10,000 for the Top 10 Winners.
Last Date – 15 December
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the quiz will be 200 seconds during which 10 questions can be answered.
- Entry to the quiz is open to Indian Citizens only.
- One participant can participate only once. Multiple entries from same participant will not be considered. Winner in any quiz may not be considered again for subsequent quizzes.
- Organizers decision on the quiz shall be final and no correspondence will be entered regarding the same.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost or late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other errors beyond the organizers reasonable control.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend the Terms & Conditions.
- By participating in the quiz the participant agrees to be bound to the Terms & Conditions mentioned above.
- Participants are required to update their details like name, email address, telephone and postal address.
Join our Premium Telegram and Whatsapp Channel for More News and Updates
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply