About the Nikon Scholarship Program 2021-22 (NSP Scholarship)
An initiative of Nikon India, Nikon Scholarship Program aims to support the students from underprivileged sections of the society to pursue photography-related courses. Under this program, the students who have passed Class 12 examination and are enrolled in a photography course (with duration of 3 months or more) can avail scholarship benefit of up to INR 1 lakh. This scholarship program has been introduced as part of Nikon India’s CSR initiative that aims to empower individuals and strengthen society.
For whom : Nikon India Private Limited invites applications for scholarship from students (class 12th pass) pursuing photography course. The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the students studying photography and help them to move forward.
Eligibility for Nikon Photography Scholarship
12th class passed students who are pursuing photography course of duration of 3 months or more can apply for this. The annual family income of the candidate should not exceed Rs.6 lakh per annum.
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with duration of 3 months or more.
- The students must have passed Class 12.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program
Nikon Scholarship Amount
The selected candidates will be provided financial assistance up to Rs 1 lakh.
Selection Process of Nikon Scholarship Program 2021-22
The selection of scholars for the Nikon Scholarship Program involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected based on their family income and academic background. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background.
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates.
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required).
How to apply for Nikon Scholarship ?
Follow the steps given below to apply for the Nikon Scholarship Program:
Step 1: Visit the detail page of ‘Nikon Scholarship Program’.
Application Link: Click here
Step 2: Read all the details carefully and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 3: The application page will open. Click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application or click on ‘Start Application’ (if already logged in)
Step 4: Fill in the scholarship application with all required details and upload all relevant documents.
Step 5: Submit the duly completed application.
Documents Required for Nikon Scholarship 2021-22
While applying online, the students need to submit the following documents in support of their application
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Self-attested copy of Class 12 marksheet
- Admission proof such as college ID card, admission fees receipt, etc.
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the applicant such as cancelled cheque/passbook copy