Mining Challenge Program-2022
By Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (Govt. of India)
MyGov Quiz: Electropreneur Park, Bhubaneswar is organizing a Pan India Mining Challenge Program 2022 to solve real problems faced by Mining Companies, Industries & Citizens though Innovative solutions created by our Startups. The key takeaways of the Mining Challenge Program 2022 shall be paid POC for Startups, proper analysis of competitors, customers, problems and challenges faced in the mining industry, chalking out strategies and planning for building POC and prototyping. Solutions developed through these challenge contests could be applied for Heavy (e.g., Mining and Petrochemical) and Manufacturing Industries as well.
Who can apply for Mining Challenge Program-2022:
- Entity working towards innovation, development or improvement of products, processes or services or if it is a scalable business model with high potential of employment generation or wealth creation. Entity should not have been formed by splitting up or reconstructing an already existing business.
- Start-ups registered with DPIIT under start-up India programme are encouraged to participate in this program.
- Individual Academicians, Researchers, Educators, Entrepreneurs, partnership firms, LLPs may also participate. However, if they are selected then they will have to register as private limited company in a stipulated time (preferably within 3 months).
• Reduction in Energy consumption costs in mining
• Data driven solutions for optimized operations
• Health & Safety
• Reduction in Environmental Impact and Carbon footprint
• Water quality in Mining
• Mining Transportation
•Cash Prize to selected winners
•Reimbursement support for component and other services used in POC development
•Selected Winners may get opportunity to pilot their product for commercialization
•Opportunity for joint R&D with corporate houses, industry & academia
•Preferential access to State-of-the-art ESDM Lab with advanced testing & measuring equipment, HV testing equipment, Domain specific software tools for the startups including MSOs, DC programmable power supplies, electronic load, ORCAD PCB design suite, Arbitrary Signal generators, Environmental test chambers etc.
•Plug & Play Incubation Space
•Strategic Guidance & Mentoring by Industry experts
•Government and Industry Connect
•Rapid prototyping support
•Access to Fab Lab
•Virtual Incubation facility for outstation Startups
Click the Link to apply: Click Here
Click Here to More online Competitions and Quizzes for Students.
Click Here To Read More
Join our Premium Telegram and Whatsapp Channel for More News and Updates
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply