Kotak Kanya Scholarship: Eligible candidates to get scholarships up to Rs 1.5 lakh
Kotak Mahindra Group Companies has invited applications for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021-22 from class 12th pass girl students through Kotak Education Foundation under CSR Project. The aim of the Kotak Scholarship is to help meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections to pursue professional undergraduate courses from reputed universities and colleges.
About Kotak Kanya Scholarship
Kotak Kanya Scholarship is a collaborative CSR Project on Education & Livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group companies, which is being implemented with Kotak Education Foundation – Kotak Kanya Scholarship will financially support meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections of the society to enable them to pursue higher education after passing out 12th standard.
About Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022
Under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022, girl students who aspire to pursue professional graduation courses or professional courses pursued along with a graduation course from institute of repute (NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited) after 12th standard will be provided Scholarship to pay their academic expenses till the completion of their graduation (degree). The professional graduation (degree) courses include Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance and Computer courses or professional courses pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, LLB.
Kotak Mahindra CSR Projects
The following Kotak Mahindra Group Companies are collaboratively funding their CSR Project on Education & Livelihood – Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022, which is being implemented with Kotak Education Foundation
- Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited (KMAMC)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (KMCCL)
- Kotak Mahindra Investments Limited (KMIL)
- Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited (KMPL)
- Kotak Mahindra Trustee Company Limited (KMTCL)
- Kotak Infrastructure Debt Fund Limited (KIDFL)
- Kotak Securities Limited (KSL)
About Kotak Education Foundation
Kotak Education Foundation (KEF) was established on 14th January, 2007 with a mission to address urban poverty through education & livelihood initiatives. KEF works in the impoverished areas of Mumbai – slums of Deonar, Govandi Chembur, Kurla, Dharavi, etc. to empower children and youth from the underprivileged families through various education and vocational skills training initiatives to make them employable and lead a life with dignity.
Kotak Education Foundation Scholarship for meritorious students includes financial assistance, mentoring and coaching sessions to assist the 10th pass, complete 12th and graduation. Further, school dropouts are provided support to rise above the poverty line through skilling and livelihood programmes. KEF is working with 140 plus schools, serving over 1,500 teachers and about one lakh students.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Scholarship Details:
Eligibility for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021-2022
- Open for girl students across India
- Meritorious girl students who have secured admission to first year graduation programme from institutes of repute (NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited) for professional academic pursuits such as professional graduate courses like Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance and Computer courses or professional courses pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, LLB.
- Applicants must have scored 75% or more marks or equivalent CGPA in standard 12th board examinations.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be Rs 3 lakh (Rupees Three lakh) or less.
- Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation & Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022.
Scholarship Amount under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022
Kotak Kanya Scholarship of up to Rs. 1 lakh* per year will be given to the selected scholars till completion of their professional graduation courses/degrees. The scholarship amount under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 can be utilised only to cover academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees (applicable only for on-campus hostel), internet, laptop, books, and stationery.
*Disclaimer: Terms and Conditions Apply. Scholarship selection and the amount is based on the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and will be at the discretion of Kotak Education Foundation.
Application Process for Korak Kanya Scholarship
- Click on the ‘Apply Now button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on ‘Buddy4Study’ – Register at ‘Buddy4Study’ with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Documents Required for Kotak Scholarship
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 12)
- Current academic year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
- Income proof of parents/guardians
- Aadhaar card
- Bank details and documents
- Passport size photograph
Important Dates for Kotak Scholarship
Application start date: 9th August 2021
Application deadline: 5th June 2022
Contact Details :
Phone: +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 262)
Q. Kotak Kanya scholarship 2021 – 22 last date to apply?
5th June 2022
Leave a Reply