NCERT and MyGov – Know your Constitution Quiz 2022 for Students
Constitution Day Quiz: The Indian Constitution was adopted on 26 November 1949 and its implementation formally started on 26 January 1950. Constitution Quiz Start Date: 26 Nov 2022, 11:00 am End Date: 26 Dec 2022, 11:59 pm
About Know your Constitution Quiz 2022
We feel proud to introduce an opportunity to engage with the constitution of India. The Constitution of India is a dynamic document that ensures the aspirations of ‘we, the people of India’. The Indian Constitution enables the government to take positive welfare measures; some of which are legally enforceable. This dynamic document focuses on rules and regulations and gives the government power to pursue collective good for society.
NCERT and MyGov are organizing a Constitution Day Quiz on the MyGov platform to celebrate Constitution Day. The Quiz will help the citizens become aware and familiarised with the history of the making of our Constitution and the eminent people involved in it; the Preamble of the Constitution, Fundamental Rights and Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy, and other provisions of the constitution in both theory and practice.
The Constitution Day Quiz will also help in preparing our future generations, committed to Constitutional values and nurturing democratic principles. It also attempts to encourage the citizens to engage creatively in many more activities to understand the significance of Constitution day.
The main objectives of the Constitution Day Quiz competition are to –
1. Create awareness about the historical background and the making of the Constitution of India
2. Develop knowledge about the foundational principles and values of the Constitution of India
3. Promote understanding of its salient features and provisions
4. Encourage citizens to relate to different parameters of the constitution with their lived realities
Terms and Conditions of Constitution Day Quiz.
1. The Constitution Quiz questions are designed carefully to assess the knowledge and understanding of the Constitution of India.
2. Each question in the Constitution General Knowledge Quiz is in the Multiple Choice Format and has only one correct answer.
3. Each Question carries 1 mark. Participants can attempt 10 questions in 300 seconds.
4. The Samvidhan / Constitution Quiz questions are in both Hindi and English.
5. You are allowed to attempt the Quiz only once and only one option will be accepted for a question. However, you may revise your answer before the final submission
6. After responding to a question, click on the “Next Question” button to go to the next question.
7. No negative marking will be done
8. After attempting questions, the final submission should be clicked. No changes can be made after the final submission.
9. The quiz will be open for one month, starting on 26 November till 26 December 2022.
10. Decision of NCERT, New Delhi will be final in all Quiz related matters.
Click Here to Participate
Participate in these Quizzes Too.
Participate in These Free Online GK Quizzes too: