Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana | कल्पना चावला छात्रवृति योजना
The Governor, Himachal Pradesh is pleased to institute a Post 10+2 Scholarship Scheme named as “Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Yojna” for the top meritorious girl students of the State in order to inspire them for higher education. The scheme will come into force w.e.f. current financial year ie. the financial year 2012-13.
|Ministry||Government of Himachal Pradesh|
|Eligibility||Girl students from Himachal Pradesh who have passed class XII from HP board of school education|
|State||Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Last Date of Application||30-10-2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
How to Apply for Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana ?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship Link for Apply.
Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Application Process
Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Any girl student under the Himachal Pradesh Board of Education is eligible for Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana.
- Applicant must have passed class 12 from Science, Arts or Commerce stream under the H.P. Board of Education.
- Read More Details on Official Website.
The Governor, Himachal Pradesh is please to institute a Post 10+2 Scholarship Scheme named as “Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Yojna” for the top meritorious girls students of the State in order to inspire them for higher education. The scheme will come into force w.e.f. current financial year ie. financial year 2012-13. The guidelines for regulation/implementation of scholarship scheme are as under:
1. The above-mentioned Kalpana Chawla Scholarship will be awarded each year to top 2000 meritorious girl students of all study groups i.e. Science, Arts and Commerce streams based on passing ratio in each group as per the merit list supplied by the H.P. Board of School Education Dharamshala, for post 10+2 courses, after 10+2 Examination conducted by the H.P. Board of School Education.
2. Under this Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Scheme an amount of Rs. 15,000/- (Fifteen Thousand] only will be given to per student per year.
3. The Kalpana Chawla Scholarship will be given strictly on 10+2 merit declared as such by the H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala to the students of Government Government Aided/Private Schools affiliated with H.P. Board of School Education.
4. The aforesaid Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojna will be awarded to the girl students who take admission as a regular student in any recognized post 10+2, academic, professional or technical course from any Government Aided or recognized private institution for its full term subject to satisfactory performance each year.
5. The Scholarship will be renewed and carried on till they complete degree/diploma Certificate course provided there is no failure, in which case the scholarship shall cease to continue.
Click here to view the official notification for the Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Yojana 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Who are eligible to apply for Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Schemes?
Answer : Students fulfilling the Scheme guidelines of various Ministries are eligible to apply for these scholarships. These are available on the Home Page of the Portal.
Question 2 : What is the last date for submitting applications online?
Answer : Closure dates for acceptance of various scholarship applications are available in National Scholarships Portal.
Question 3 : How can I apply online for Kalpana Chawla scholarship?
Answer : In order to apply online, please visit the website through URL www.scholarships.gov.in
If you like this information, then please share it with your friends on social media like Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp. Don’t forget to subscribe for new post updates.
Leave a Reply