ISRO Invites Students to Participate in Aditya-L1 Quiz
In anticipation of the launch of Aditya-L1, India’s first mission to study the sun, the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has organized an online Quiz targeted at students from classes 8 to 12.
The ISRO Online competition aims to engage young minds in the fascinating world of space science and to build awareness about India’s upcoming space mission.
Aditya Quiz Guidelines: What You Need to Know
Participate in ISRO’s Online Certificate Quiz on Aditya-L1 for School Students! Take the quiz, know your marks, and download your participation certificate.
1. There shall be 30 multiple-choice questions on ADITYA – L1 ONLINE QUIZ COMPETITION
2. Each correct answer will carry 2 (two) marks and each incorrect answer will attract 1(one) negative mark
3. The online quiz can be attempted only once by every participant.
4. All questions have to be attempted and answering has to be completed in 15 min
5. The competition is for students of class 8th to 12th
ISRO Quiz Question Format and Scoring
- The quiz comprises 30 multiple-choice questions.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 2 marks.
- Incorrect answers will attract a penalty of 1 negative mark.
ISRO Quiz Time Limit and Attempts
- Participants are given a total of 15 minutes to complete the quiz.
- The quiz can be attempted only once by each participant.
ISRO Certificates for Participants
Students who score 50% or above in the quiz will be eligible to download a participation certificate, acknowledging their engagement and knowledge in the field of space science.
Why This ISRO Quiz Matters
The Aditya-L1 mission is a monumental step for India in the domain of space research. By hosting this quiz, ISRO hopes to foster an interest in space science among the youth, who are the future of India’s scientific endeavors. Don’t miss this opportunity to get involved in the thrilling universe of space exploration!
ISRO Quiz Details and Dates
Timeframe: The ISRO quiz is scheduled to be open from August 30, 2023, to September 5, 2023.
How to Participate: Students can log in to take the quiz, receive immediate feedback on their marks, and download a participation certificate.
About Aditya L1
Aditya L1 will be the first space-based Indian mission to study the Sun. The spacecraft will be placed in a special orbit around the Lagrange point 1 (L1) of the Sun-Earth system, which is about 1.5 million km from the Earth. A satellite in this special orbit around the L1 point has the big advantage of always seeing the Sun without any blockages/eclipses.
This will give a better chance of observing solar activities and its impact on space weather in real time. The spacecraft has seven instruments to observe the visible surface, inner atmosphere, and the outermost layers of the Sun using light and particle and magnetic field detectors.
Using this special position at L1, four instruments directly look at the Sun and the remaining three instruments study particles and fields at the Lagrange point L1, thus providing important scientific info on how solar activities affect space.
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.