Sample Invitation Letter format for Chief Guest in School Event
Welcome to Shikshapress. Letters are an important part of communication. They play an important role in maintaining relationships with friends, and relatives as well as establishing commercial relations within and outside the country. In this post, you will find a template and ideas for a formal invitation letter in English “invitation to the school’s annual day function as a chief guest”.
Question 1: Your school is organising the Annual Day next month in one of the prestigious auditoriums in your city. Draft an invitation in not more than 50 words giving all essential details. Do not forget to include necessary instructions against mobile phones and cameras.
Question 2: Your school is organising its Annual Day next month in one prestigious auditorium of your city. Draft an invitation to invite the education minister as chief guest on the occasion in not more than 50 words giving all the essential details.
We are also covering these topics too:
- write a letter inviting a chief guest for your school annual day celebration class 12
- letter of invitation for the guest of honour pdf
- invitation letter to chief guest for inauguration ceremony
- invitation letter to chief guest for sports event
- how to invite special guests to an event
- invitation letter to chief guest for webinar
- invitation letter to principal for event
- formal invitation for school annual day
- Names of the hosts
- Formal phrase of invitation, Let’s see the example
- Solicit your gracious presence
- Cordially invite you to
- Cordially request the honor of your presence
- Request your benign presence.
- The occasion or reason for the invitation.
- The date, time, and venue of the event.
Creative Writing Skills: Invitation and Replies Class 12 CBSE Format, Examples
Formal Invitation in Card Format
- Formal invitation are written in the third person.
- Name of invitee is not to be included.
- Simple Present tense is to be used.
- The date of writing is not to be given.
- There is no signature of the host.
- The abbrivetion RSVP is written below on the left with the name address & phone number of the host.
- Put the invitation in a box and follow word limit.
Format of a formal invitation:
- Name of the host
- Name of the invitee
- Formal phrase of invitation
- Date, time and venue of the event
- Occasion/reason for invitation.
Letter format : Formal Invitation (Indvidual)
- Includes the name of invitee
- The sentence is not broken into diffrent words or Phrases.
- other important details
Invitation to the school’s Annual Day function as Chief Guest | Invitation Letter for the Chief Guest | Check the Format and Samples
JD High Public School
Adarsh Nagar, Jalandhar
September 10, 20XX
Sh. Gurmeet Singh Meet Hayer,
Education Minister of Punjab,
Subject: Invitation to the school’s Annual Day function as Chief Guest
The management, staff and students of JD High Public School request for your benign presence on the occasion of the school’s Annual Day function on December 4, 20XX at 6:00 p.m. in the KL Sehgal Memorial Hall, Mahavir Marg, Jalandhar as Chief Guest. This event is organized to celebrate the students’ initiatives and achievements in the session gone by, and it will be an honour for them to receive their prizes from a learned person of your position, experience and reputation.
Your presence would be a source of encouragement for all. Looking forward to a favourable
Join our Premium Telegram Channel for More Study Material
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply