Instructions for CBSE Training Portal Online Registration For Teachers 2021
The CBSE envisions a robust, vibrant and holistic school education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human endeavour. The Board is committed to provide quality education to promote intellectual, social and cultural vivacity among its learners. It works towards evolving a learning process and environment, which empowers the future citizens to become global leaders in the emerging knowledge society. The Board advocates Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation with an emphasis on holistic development of learners. The Board commits itself to providing a stress-free learning environment that will develop competent, confident and enterprising citizens who will promote harmony and peace.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR (CBSE ONLINE TEACHER TRAINING) INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPNATS ON ONLINE CBSE TRAINING SESSIONS CONDUCTED BY CBSE CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE’S.
[cbseit.in] CBSE Training Portal Online Registration For Teachers 2021 – Login, Form, E- Certificate Download, Fee Payment & Helpline Number. Check Feedback Form & Blended Learning Form on Official Website.We Are Providing You All Details About These Topics Like CBSE Online Training Portal 2021 – Login, Registration, Download E Certificate Step By Step.
What Are The Instructions For Cbse Training Portal Online ?
Cbse Training Portal #1 All CoEs across the nation are hosting their online training programmes through CBSE training portal. Any participant can register for such online training sessions, through his/her school authorities only (using school credentials, same as LOC credentials) or as an individual participant, for any programme (from any CoEs) listed on CBSE training portal. No other mode of registration shall be entertained.
Cbse Training Portal #2. Individual participants can register themselves on the training portal by filling the form. User id and password filled during registration shall be used for generating E certificate on CBSE portal subsequently.
Cbse Training Portal Online #3. After successful registration of participants on CBSE training portal, respective CoEs will host online training session and Invitation link shall be sent to the participants on their email ids.
Cbse Training Portal Online #4. After successful conduct of online training session, E-certificate can be downloaded by the participant from CBSE training portal, after following the due procedure as explained hereinafter.
How to Register in CBSE Training Portal?
Please Follow The Following Steps For Cbse Online Training |Cbse Online Teacher Training Portal Registration:-
1. Search for www.cbse.nic.in website. Click for CBSE WEBSITE.
2. Scroll down and click on TRAINING CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAMMES
3. Click on CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR FREE ONLINE SESSIONS.
4. Click to REGISTER button, the programme of your choice (from all CoEs).
5. Click on LOGIN FOR EXISTING INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT OR NEW REGISTRATION FOR INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT.
6. In case of an existing user, enter your User-id and Password and click on the “Login for Individual Participant” on the screen shown above.
7. If user click on New Registration for Individual Participant then new user can register by filling up the form.After filling up the relevant information click on “Submit Details” button.
8. A confirmation and payment option will be asked on the next screen.Click on “Proceed to make Payment” button.
9. Individual participant can make online payment as given in the screen below. Click on the “Click Here to Proceed for Online Payment” button.
10. It takes you to the online Payment Gateway. User can do online payment using options Credit Card, Debit Card, Debit Card + ATM PIN and Internet Banking.
11. After Successful online payment user will be returned back to the training portal. If online transaction is successful then Online Payment successful message will appear in Fee Status with transaction id. If online transaction is failed then transaction failed message will appear in fee Status with transaction id. User can go to ‘Make Payment’ option to complete the payment formalities after login in the CBSE Online Teacher Training portal.
12. Participants can download receipt generated for online transaction after clicking “Receipt for Online Payment “sub menu under “My Account” Menu.
What are the CBSE Online Training Portal Details ?
Link to attend workshop will be sent at participant email id by the respective CoE. In non-receiving of link of workshop contact concerned CoE. Contact details of all CoE’s are given at contact us page.
During the online session, CoE will post Attendance Link in the Chat Box. Participants must be attentive during the session and fill the same in order to get their attendance marked. This attendance link shall be deactivated as soon as online session is over.
CBSE Online Training Portal Feedback ?
After analyzing attendance of participants, the attendance shall be marked on CBSE Online Training portal by respective CoE so that feedback link is activated for participants on CBSE training portal.
Participants can now submit their feedback about the session on CBSE training portal, using the same Login ID and password credential created by the individual participant on CBSE training portal.
CBSE Online Training Portal Download E Certificate ?
Subsequently, E-certificate shall be generated on CBSE Training portal and after login participant can download the same for records and reference.
- Visit the official website of the portal.
- Click on the “Click here to download E Certificate” option given on the homepage.
- Click on the link given on the page as applicable by the user.
- Fill your user ID and password and fill the captcha code in the fields.
- Click on the login button.
- Click on the download certificate button and download the certificate easily.
CBSE Online Training Portal Logout Instructions ?
Always logout after you are done with online software.
CBSE Online Training Portal Queries?
In case of any issue pertaining to online training session in which you have registered, please contact to concerned CoE for quicker resolution of your queries. For any queries please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CBSE Training Portal Helpline Number ?
For This Please Visit Official Website : https://cbseit.in/cbse/training/contactus.aspx
Read This Too – CBSE Training Portal Online Registration For Teachers 2021
Leave a Reply