CBSE Circular: Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program for students of CBSE schools in collaboration with Microsoft
CBSE in partnership with Microsoft shall be offering an industry engagement and technology exposure program for students across CBSE schools.
Technology has been progressing at an accelerated pace for decades, reshaping every aspect of society – including how we live, learn and work. This means that ensuring that education evolves as quickly as the demand for new skills is now an imperative; and an area in which both the public and private sector have a key role to play.
CBSE in collaboration with Microsoft is organising Industry Engagement and Technology Exposure Program for students of CBSE schools.
CBSE in collaboration with Microsoft
In this regard, CBSE in collaboration with Microsoft is organising Industry Engagement and Technology Exposure Program for students of CBSE schools. These virtual (online) sessions shall be conducted by Global Learning Partners of Microsoft.
Details about Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program
Brief about the program
- Students will be given orientation on several tech areas and opportunities to participate at National and international level challenges on Coding/applications of AI.
- Leaders from the industry will be invited to deliver inspiring talks on each day of the program
- Mini challenges and assignments will be provided to students during the program for continuous assessment and engagement. They will submit their projects at the end of the program.
Themes of Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program
Themes to be covered in this Program
- Technology exposure- Cloud, AI, Analytics among others
- Coding and its applications
- Insights and lessons from career journeys of practitioners
- Entrepreneurship – from idea to making it happen
- Implementing innovative ideas
Duration of the Program
Five days, two hours per day and time for project work and showcase
Certificates of the Program
On successful completion of the Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program, certificates will be provided to students
How to Register in Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program
Teachers can register on behalf of students on any ONE of the links below. There are two options to choose from and both are equally good. The training partners would provide uniform experience.
Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program details:
||19th September 2022 to 28th September 2022
||04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
Please note that:
1. There is no fee for registering for these trainings.
2. The program is only for students from grades 9 to 12
3. Once a teacher registers, we will share the joining link.
4. The programs are open to all CBSE schools.
5. The registrations are on a first come first serve basis. However, we will reach out to the registered teachers for subsequent session details.
Click Here to Read CBSE Official Circular for Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program
Join our Premium Telegram and Whatsapp Channel for More News and Updates
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.