CBSE Class 10th Result 2022: How to check result on Pariksha Sangam Portal?
CBSE 10th Result 2022 Marksheet on Pariksha Sangam Portal www.parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in : CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Result 2022 is expected to release this week. Before this result CBSE Board has launched Pariksha Sangam Online Portal…
CBSE 10th Result 2022 Pariksha Sangam portal: The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE is likely to release the Class 10th Result 2022 on the official website cbse.gov.in this week. This year CBSE has launched a new online portal named Pariksha Sangam, through which students will be able to easily check CBSE Term 2 Results.
The newly launched Pariksha Sangam digital portal will help CBSE Class 10 students to check their Class 10 Term 2 board exam results easily.
CBSE 10th Term 2 Result 2022: Check on Pariksha Sangam Portal
Visit the website – parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘School’ link.
- Click on ‘Examination Activity’ when the new page opens.
- After that click on Theory Marks Upload.
- Your marks will be visible after the declaration of result.
- Check the result, download and take a printout for future reference.
Here’s how to check CBSE Class 10th result:
- Visit the official website: cbse.gov.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the link: CBSE 10th result 2022
- Enter login credentials
- Click on submit, and the result will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and take a printout for future reference
Here’s how to download CBSE Class 10th result via Digi locker
- Go to the official website: digilocker.gov.in
- Enter your login details such as your Aadhaar number, and other details
- Click on the folder for Central Board of Secondary Education
- Your provisional mark sheet will be displayed on the screen
- Download and save the PDF for future reference.
- Apart from this, students can also check their results via SMS.
- Type the message: cbse10 <space> roll number
- Send the text to 7738299899
- The result can be seen through a registered mobile number.
Candidates will be able to check their CBSE Class 10th Term 2 Result 2022 from mobile applications UMANG and DigiLocker and CBSE 10th Term 2 Result will also be available through SMS services. This year 35 lakh students appeared for CBSE Class 10 Exam 2022.
Leave a Reply