Global Handwashing Day (GHD) Hygiene Quiz for Kids
Hand Hygiene Quiz for Kids for Awareness on the Global Handwashing Day (GHD)
Hygiene means a way of being healthy. It is important not only for physical but also for mental health because it has a direct effect on your mind and brain. By ignoring it, on the one hand, you may have physical problems, on the other hand, you may also fall in the grip of some infectious disease. By keeping some basic hygiene things in mind, you can take care of the health of your loved ones as well as yourself.
It is said that a clean mind resides in a clean body. Therefore, it is necessary to teach children about the importance of personal hygiene to keep them healthy and clean. With this Heigene Awareness Quiz, students can learn these healthy habits to protect themselves from disease and prevent germs.
Click Start to Participate in Hand Hygiene Quiz | Handwashing Quiz for Kids
#1. How long should you wash for?
#2. When should one wash hands?
#3. What is reason for drying your hands after washing them?
#4. Smallest form of bacteria is called:
#5. Cleanliness, Physical exercise, Rest and Sleep are a part of ________.
#6. Which one of the following is an unhealthy habit?
#7. When should you clean your hand?
#8. Which of the following factors is necessary for a healthy person?
#9. What infections can you get from poor hand washing?
#10. What is the main purpose of hand hygiene and hand washing?
We hope you would like this GK Quiz General Knowledge Hand Hygiene Quiz | Handwashing Quiz for Kids Online MCQ Quiz on the occasion of Global Handwashing Day (GHD). Please Share this Hand Hygiene Quiz for Kids for Awareness with your friends and family. Find More Gk Quizzes.
Global Handwashing Day Quiz Question Answer for Classroom Activities
- Which of these are benefits associated with handwashing?
- What percent of diarrheal diseases can be prevented if people consistently wash their hands with soap at various key moments?
- What percent of people worldwide wash their hands with soap after contact with feces?
- Handwashing with soap is an effective way to prevent many cases of diarrheal diseases. About how many school days are missed each year from diarrhea?
- Without running water and a sink, people can’t wash their hands.
- To make sure more people wash their hands when they need to, all we need to do is teach or tell everyone the benefits of handwashing.
- Foodborne illnesses are caused by the contamination of food and are often a result of poor WASH behavior and practices. Up to what percent of diarrhea cases are associated with poor food hygiene?
- Which of these are critical times for handwashing with soap?
Join our Premium Telegram and Whatsapp Channel for More News and Updates
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply