GK For Kids: General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids (Age Group 4 to 7 years)
India GK in English – Here are Some Important General Knowledge Question Answers GK is given which is important from the point of view of competitive exam. Current Affairs updated daily are available here. Here General Knowledge Question Answers are also given related to General Knowledge (GK) which can be asked in various competitive examinations. General knowledge related to different states of India is also available here which is beneficial for students of Class 3,4,5 (Age Group 4,5,6,7, Years).
Top Most Important GK Question and answer for Class 3,4,5,6 in English
1. How many consonants are there in the English alphabet?
Ans. 21 Consonants
2. How many vowels are there in the English alphabet and name them?
Ans. 5 vowels namely a, e, i, o, and u.
3. Which animal is known as the king of the jungle?
Ans. The Lion is known as the king of the jungle.
4. Name the National bird of India?
Ans. The Peacock
5. Name the National animal of India?
6. Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert”?
7. How many days are there in a week?
Ans. 7 days
8. How many hours are there in a day?
Ans. 24 hours
9. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
Ans. 26 letters
10. Name the National tree of India?
Ans. Banyan tree
11. Name the National river of India?
12. Name the National Reptile of India?
Ans. King Cobra
13. What is the capital of India?
Ans. New Delhi
14. Name the biggest continent in the world?
15. How many continents are there in the world?
Ans. 7 continents
16. Name the primary colours?
Ans. Red, Yellow, and Blue
17. Which is the smallest month of the year?
18. Name the house made of ice?
19. Which colour symbolises peace?
20. Name the largest mammal?
Ans. Blue Whale
21. Sun rises in the ?
22. How many sides are there in a triangle?
23. Name the largest planet in our Solar System?
24. Rainbow consist of how many colours?
Ans. 7 colours
25. How many days are there in a year?
Ans. 365 days (not a leap year)
26. How many minutes are there in an hour?
Ans. 60 minutes
27. How many seconds are there in a minute?
Ans. 60 seconds
28. How many seconds make one hour?
Ans. 3600 seconds
29. Baby frog is known as…….
30. What is the National Anthem of India?
Ans. The National Anthem of India is Jana Gana Mana.
31. Name the national flower of India?
Ans. Lotus flower
32. Name the National fruit of India?
33. What is the National song of India?
Ans. Vande Mataram
34. Who designed the National Flag of India?
Ans. The flag was designed by Pingali Venkayya.
35. Name the National game of India?
General Knowledge For Kids | Simple GK Questions & Answers for Kids