Cyber Security Pledge for Students with Certificate
Cyber Security Pledge to build a safe online environment.
In the current scenario where the world is going digital, we can aptly address ourselves as the digital citizens of the cyber world. As digital citizens, it is essential we are aptly aware and alert about these online frauds or dangers and follow the best online digital practices to stay safe in cyberspace.
Come, let us all take the cyber security pledge and commit ourselves to build a safe online environment.
Cyber Security Pledge Demo
Cyber Security Pledge for Students
In this Online Pledge you will read – I pledge to acquire knowledge and education in every sphere, for empowering and enabling myself. I will make use of my education to acquire better skills, capacity and capabilities to lead ethical, progressive productive life at both personal and professional level. I pledge to follow ethical, hygienic and secured digital practices for safe online environment
I pledge to be more cyber aware and alert in safeguarding myself, my friends and my family against possible cybercrimes or frauds in the digital world, by following secured and hygienic online practices.
You have to promise to take Pledge:
- Use the internet responsibly and follow ethical online practices only
- Always be careful with passwords and never share them with anyone and Keep changing them regularly, using different passwords for different accounts
- Never publish or share my personal and private details like pictures, full name, date of birth, school address, parents details etc., online openly with everyone
- Enable security and privacy features on social media accounts and Instant Messaging app like WhatsApp, Telegram etc.,
- Never agree to talk or chat with strangers I get to know online
- Never agree to meet in person the people I meet online without consent from my parents
- Refrain from cyber bullying, posting any inflammatory or derogatory comments or posts in any social media platforms
- Never click on suspicious links/ advertisements/ free offers/ free antivirus etc., which are circulated online
- Always be skeptical of emails received from unknown sources and only download files after proper verification and running a virus scan
- Always download only necessary apps from reliable and authentic sources
- Put a password / PIN to restrict access to my computer and mobile phone
- Install anti-virus / malware / spyware and use updated software / OS with required software patches
- Respect copyrights policy and will not indulge in unauthorized use of content and resources available online
- Never use a public / open Wi-Fi network for banking, shopping or other sensitive activities
- Never share the financial details like Debit / Credit Card , PIN number , OTP with anyone
I pledge to join the cyber security bandwagon across the country and commit to being safe online and keeping others safe online.
ISEA urges all the students to not only take the pledge but also encourage friends, family, colleagues, and others in the community to do the same, to fulfill our role in making cyberspace and the nation’s vision of Digital India safe and secure.
After this, you will be able to download your Pledge Certificate.
|Click Here to Take Cyber Security Pledge For Students|
|Click Here to Take Cyber Security Pledge For Women|
|Click Here to Take Cyber Security Pledge For others|
Positive Digital Footprints in School Education Quiz By CIET and NCERT
Join our Premium Telegram and Whatsapp Channel for More News and Updates
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply