CBSE Teacher Training: Registration Open for Teacher Training of July Month @cbseit.in
CBSE Teacher Trainings: The registration for the month of July has started on the CBSE Teacher Training Portal. Due to the limited number of seats, you should register soon. For registration for CBSE Teacher Training, you have to register for CBSE Teacher Training by visiting the training website of CBSE.
In This post, you will read Information Regarding the Topics Such as CBSE Teacher Training Login 2022, CBSE Teacher Training Workshop 2022, CBSE Online Teacher Training Program 2022, CBSE Free Online Teacher Training Program 2022, Online Teacher Training Course by CBSE, CBSE training e certificate 2022, how to mark attendance in CBSE training, Feedback form of CBSE Teacher Training, etc.
Learning is a process that continues throughout life, but if anyone needs to be updated the most, then it is the teacher. As the capabilities of the students are increasing with the changing times, CBSE has started this course for the teachers to be completely up to date. Through this course, teachers will not only get grooming, but due to this interactive and experimental learning based course, they will also be able to change their methods and connect with the students in a better way.
CBSE Teacher Training is necessary for every teacher, through this training teachers can learn a lot of new things for teaching. Teachers get different training on the CBSE Teacher Training Portal. Teachers can register by selecting the subject in which they want to take training.
How to register for CBSE Teacher Training for the month of July?
Join our Premium Telegram Channel or Whatsapp Group for More CBSE News and Updates.
- First of all you have to go to cbseit.in
- Then you have to click on Click Here to Register for online sessions
- After clicking, you will have two options first will be “click here to Register for free online sessions” and the second will be “Click here to Register for paid online CBP”
- You have to select the first i.e. Click Here to Register for free online sessions and click.
- After this, around 500+ CBSE Teacher Trainings will be available in front of you.
- Click on Register in front of the CBSE Teacher Training you want to take
- Three options will come in front of you, Login for the school affiliated with CBSE (Multiple Participants), New Registration for individual participants, and Login for existing individual participants.
- You choose one of these options according to you and register CBSE TEACHER TRAINING by filling in your all related details.
- Take a printout at last
Benefits of CBSE Online Teacher Training Course
This course will be completely online, due to which there will be no need to go out for any class. In the course, the teachers will be given the knowledge of interactive and some experimental learning. No fee will be collected from the teachers for the course.
To apply for this course, CBSE’s teacher training website has been launched, on which registration will have to be done sitting at home. A certificate will also be given as an incentive to the teachers who complete the course by applying. There will be no need to be asked to collect the certificate. You have to download it from this cbse portal.
Is there any fee to be paid for CBSE Teacher Training Course?
No, this CBSE teacher course will be completely free, there is no fee to be paid for it.
Will any certificate be given in the online teachers’ training course?
Yes, if you apply for this CBSE teacher training course and complete it, you will also be given a certificate.
Will the application for this course be done online only?
Yes, you have to apply for the Teachers Training Course online only, this application will be done on the CBSE Online Teacher Training web portal. Click Here to Read More About CBSE Teacher Training.
Join our Premium Telegram Channel or Whatsapp Group for Latest CBSE Updates and News.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply