CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme For Single Girl Child
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship registration started, know the complete process including eligibility
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started the registration process for the Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child. All single girls who have passed class 10 from CBSE schools in 2022 and are studying in class 11 from CBSE affiliated schools can apply for the scholarship online through the official website of CBSE – www.cbse.gov.in.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 – 2023 Application Details, Eligibility
Let us tell you that the last date for the Girl Child Scholarship Scheme registration is 14 November 2022. Along with this, the verification of school applications will be done from October 21 to November 21, 2022.
what is the eligibility for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 – 2023?
To apply for this scholarship, All Single Girl Students, who have secured 60% or more marks in CBSE Class X Examination and are studying Class XI & XII in School (affiliated with CBSE) whose tuition fee is not more than Rs. 1,500/- p.m. during the academic year, shall be considered for the purpose. In the next two years, the total enhancement in tuition fee in such school shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee charged.
- The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only.
- The student must continue her school studies in Class XI and XII in school as stated above in para 3(i).
- Candidates who have passed CBSE Class X Examination in 2022 will be considered.
- A Scholar under the scheme while availing scholarship can enjoy other concessions (s) given by the school in which she is studying other organization(s).
The objective of the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
The objective of this CBSE Girl Students Scholarship is to promote education among students and encourage meritorious students. Note that the scholarship will be renewed for one year.
How to Register for CBSE Girl Child Scholarship 2022 – 23?
- To apply, first go to the official website cbse.gov.in.
- After that click on the scholarship link on the homepage of the website.
- After clicking on the link, click on the Guidelines and Application Forms 2022/Apply Online link and select the wink of Girl Child Scholarship.
- Now click on CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child of Class X for Renewal link.
- Students need to enter their roll number and date of birth to fill out the application form.
Finally submit your form and after that SGCS-X will verify the application.
CBSE Single Merit Girl Child Scholarship Documents Required
The student needs to send some documents along with the application. The CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Documents Required are:-
- An attested copy of the Mark sheet of Class XI/ 2022.
- A copy of the Aadhaar number, if any. It must be linked with the Bank Account of the
- A copy of the Bank passbook/ cancelled cheque duly attested.
CBSE Single Child Scholarship Form: Download Here
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Selection Procedure
a) Students should have passed Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 60% or more marks.
b) For Renewal: Should have received CBSE Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship last year and should be a student of CBSE in class XI in the previous year and have scored 50% or more marks in Class XI and promoted to class XII
c) Pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE-affiliated Schools.
d) Students (Girls) should be ONLY CHILD of their parents.
e) Tuition fee should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
f) All the applications must be verified from the present school where the student is studying. In case applications are not verified the same will be rejected. The facility of processing the application is provided to the school where the candidate is studying.
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child Links
|Guidelines/Instructions||SGC-X – Fresh Application|
|SGC-X – Renewal||Application Status|
|Print Confirmation||School Login|
- CBSE Merit single girl child scheme
- CBSE single girl child scholarship 2022 apply for online
- CBSE single girl child scholarship 2022-23
- CBSE single girl child scholarship amount
- CBSE single girl child scholarship eligibility
- Scholarship for single girl child after 10th
The scholarship will be updated for a period of one year, i.e. successful completion of class 11, and the student has secured 50 percent or more marks in class 11 and is promoted to class 12. Hardcopy of any offline application/request will not be accepted. For more related details candidates can check the official site of CBSE.
Click Here To Read More
Join our Premium Telegram and Whatsapp Channel for More News and Updates
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply