CBSE Circular: CBSE Science Exhibition 2022-23
CBSE Science exhibition 2022 -23: Central Board of Secondary Education has invited the students of Classes 6 to 11 to participate in the CBSE Science Exhibition 2022-23. The CBSE Science exhibition will be organized in the month of October-December 2022. Here we have provided complete details on how to participate in CBSE Science Exhibition, a timeline, Links, and other important information Regarding This.
About CBSE Science Exhibition
CBSE released a Circular Regarding CBSE Science Exhibition 2022-23. In this Circular, CBSE Mentioned That Science is inexplicably linked with our lives and helps us to understand the world around us better. The Central Board of Secondary Education has been taking many initiatives to generate curiosity and develop a scientific attitude amongst learners. Such initiatives encourage learners to create, innovate, and also to become more responsible.
Aim of CBSE Science Exhibition
The organization of the CBSE Science Exhibition is one such initiative. The activity aims at providing a platform for students to demonstrate the construction of knowledge by connecting new ideas to existing concepts.
The CBSE Science Exhibition for the academic session 2022-23 would be organized at Regional and then National Levels in the months of October – December 2022.
The Theme and Sub–Themes for the Science Exhibition for 2022 – 23 are:
Technology and Toys
- Advancement in information and communication technology
- Eco-Friendly Materials
- Health and Cleanliness
- Transport and Innovation
- Environmental Concerns
- Historical Development with Current Innovation
- Mathematics for Us
Who Can Participate in CBSE Science Exhibition?
Timeline of CBSE Science Exhibition 2022-23
- Registration – Sept 2022 – Oct 2022
- Screening – Oct 2022 – Nov 2022
- Regional Exhibition – Nov 2022 – Dec 2022
- National Exhibition – Dec 2022 – Jan 2023
Guidelines For Participation In CBSE Science Exhibition 2022-23
Read Guidelines for Participating in CBSE National Level Science Exhibition
1. All schools willing to participate need to register online and remit fees at https://cbseit.in/cbse/2022/sciex/index.html between 30th September to 17th October 2022. The last date for registration is 14th October 2022 and for payment confirmation from the bank is 18th October 2022.
2. The registration fee as per the details given below must be submitted through an online payment gateway.
|For Indian Schools||Rs. 1500/-per-registering team|
|For Foreign Schools||Rs.3000/- per registering the team.|
3. The students may participate in any of the 02 categories:
|Category I||Classes 6 – 8|
|Category II||Classes 9 – 11|
A registered School Team will be represented by
- a. either an individual student or two students of the same category;
- b. one mentor Science teacher.
4. A participating school can register a maximum of two teams.
5. The names of the students and the mentor teacher, once registered, will not be changed at any stage of the Science Exhibition. The school team participating at the Regional and National levels must remain the same.
6. The sub-theme once selected cannot be changed. Similarly, the title of the Project cannot be changed.
7. Each registered team would be provided a unique login credential on the CBSE Science Exhibition portal for online submission of the project.
8. The student/ team project may be-
- an investigation-based study;
- application of basic principles of Science and Technology;
- a novel solution/indigenous design to a problem/challenge.
Students and mentor teachers may visit the https://cbseit.in/cbse/2022/sciex/index.html for more resources related to the CBSE Science Exhibition.
9. Care should be taken to use eco-friendly materials in the preparation of exhibits.
10. The teams would be required to submit the details of their respective projects (title, description, list of materials used, images, video) on the portal using their unique login credentials within the time frame for submission (31st Oct 2022).
11. The screening of the entries would be done before the regional/national level Science exhibitions.
12. The exhibits will be assessed by a team of experts as per the following criteria:
|a. Creativity and imagination||20%|
|b. Originality and innovativeness||15%|
|c. Scientific thought/ principle/ approach||15%|
|d. Technical skills, workmanship, craftsmanship etc.||15%|
|e. Educational value, scalability and utility for society in future||15%|
|f. Economics (low cost), portability and durability||10%|
|g. Presentation – effectiveness of display and relevant explanations||10%|
13. The regional stage of the CBSE Natinal Science Exhibition will be held at different venues across the country. The information regarding the venues will be notified (on the CBSE website) and communicated to individual schools on their email ids.
14. The participating school/team would bear all expenses related to participation in the event.
15. The participating teams would make their own lodging/boarding arrangements at the venue city of the CBSE Science Exhibition.
16. The selected best twenty-four exhibits (the number may increase or decrease depending on the quality of the exhibit) at each regional level venue will be eligible to participate in the National Level Scinece Exhibition (details of the date and venue would be informed).
17. Certificates will be awarded to the selected best entries at the National Level along with a cash award.
18. The names of the winners of the CBSE National Science Exhibition will be forwarded for consideration as entries in the Rashtriya Bal Vaigyaanik Pradarshani, in 2023 to be organized by NCERT.
The confirmation for participation in the CBSE Science Exhibition is subject to their selection for the same. Winners may also get a direct entry to participate in the Science Exhibition organized by the Initiative for Research & Innovation in Science (IRIS) subject to their selection for it.
Click Here For more information, please visit the website.
For any queries, you may contact at tel. no. 011-23211575 or email at email@example.com
The CBSE Board would organize an online webinar for participating students and mentor teachers on 14th October 2022 for 3.00 to 4.00 pm which may be viewed at https://tinyurl.com/Sci-exhibition.
Dr. Joseph Emmanuel Guided All the Heads of Schools encouraging the participation of students in the CBSE Science Exhibition. This activity not only develops a scientific approach amongst learners but also gives them a chance to develop and test innovative solutions to real-life challenges.
Click Here to Download CBSE Science Exhibition 2022-23 Official Notification
Read More CBSE Latest Circulars
Join our Premium Telegram and Whatsapp Channel for More News and Updates
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply