CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22
CBSE Science Challenge: Welcome to Shikshapress. CBSE has announced that it has launched the Science Challenge for students in classes 8 to 10. All the boards can appear for the challenge through the official DIKSHA platform.
CBSE Science Challenge Registration Starts for Class 8th to 10th Students
Science is inexplicably linked with our lives and helps us to understand the world around us better. Scientific and technological developments contribute to progress and help improve our standards of living. By engaging with this subject, students learn to think, solve problems and make informed decisions. As an initiative to generate curiosity, enquiry and higher order thinking amongst the learners, the Board is organizing the CBSE Science Challenge for students of classes 8th to 10th .
How to Participate in CBSE Science Challenge 2022
This CBSE Science Challenge is now available on DIKSHA platform from 17th January 2022 to 28th February 2022. Students from class 8th to 10th, irrespective of the Board, are eligible to participate in this challenge. To access the challenge, schools affiliated to CBSE are required to register their students, provide CBSE registration IDs to students who can then join the ‘CBSE Science Challenge’ course on the DIKSHA platform. The students of schools not affiliated to the CBSE can directly access the course on DIKSHA platform.
Schools can nominate 5 children in each class who have secured a participation certificate in the Science Challenge directly to the second stage or national qualifiers of the Raman Young Science Innovator Awards (conducted by the RRI Trust founded by Sir C.V. Raman; for more details at https://www.ramanaward.org/).
Instructions for CBSE schools to register their students for Science Challenge By CBSE:
1) There is NO participation fee for this student enrichment activity.
2) CBSE Schools to visit the CBSE website www.cbse.gov.in and click on the “CBSE Science Challenge –2021-22” to register their students. As soon as schools register students, Registration IDs would be generated which they can provide to respective Students. This is to be given to students so that they can fill it on the DIKSHA portal at the start of the quiz.
CBSE Science Challenge Batch Details
|Batch start date
|Batch end date
|17 January 2022
|28 February 2022
How To Apply For CBSE Science Challenge?
Steps for Students to Participate in CBSE Science Challenge :
1) Students can access the course via the DIKSHA portal on a computer or via the DIKSHA app on their Android mobile. iPhone users can access the quiz on any mobile browser. They must have the latest version of the DIKSHA App from Playstore to access the quiz. In case they already have the DIKSHA App, it may be ensured that it is updated to the latest version by visiting Playstore.
2) Students would be required to login to portal/app using their existing DIKSHA credentials. If they do not have an account on DIKSHA, then they can register for the same by clicking on the “Register here” button on the page. They can also sign in with an existing Googleaccount by clicking on the “Sign in with Google” button.
4) On reaching the course home page, click on “Join Course”.
5) Once they have joined the course, they will be able to access different modules of this course. They can either click on Start Learning or on any one of the modules to access the content:
- a. The first module provides a brief introduction to the CBSE Science Challenge course.
- b. The second module is the CBSE Science Challenge.
6) The students of CBSE affiliated schools have to fill in the Registration ID (to be provided by the school/ teacher) before accessing the Quiz. Students of schools not affiliated to CBSE are to skip filling this Registration ID (please leave it blank).
7) All students who complete the course would be provided a participation certificate. Participation certificates will be issued online on the DIKSHA platform itself upon completion of the course. Please ensure that students have their correct names in the DIKSHA profile. Students should have the latest version of the DIKSHA app or access to the DIKSHA website to receive certificates.
Please note that no merit list shall be displayed or separate certificates will be issued to the participants for this activity.
Read This Too
For any clarification, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.