CBSE Revaluation 2022: CBSE has released the schedule of marks revaluation, register by this date
CBSE Latest News: The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the schedule for re-checking class X marks. CBSE Revaluation Form 2022 Class 10th & 12th Rechecking Last Date
Registration Dates for the 10th and 12th Revaluation
According to the schedule released by the CBSE Board, registration for the re-evaluation of marks in the compartment result can be done from 12 September 2022. This facility is available for two days only. The registration will start on the 12th and will end on the next day i.e. 13th September 2022. In these two days, candidates have to apply.
students will be able to check their results on the official websites cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in. The CBSE Results would also be made available on parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in.
Fee for the 10th and 12th Revaluation
Candidates will also have to pay a processing fee of Rs 500 for the revaluation of compartment results. If students want, they can also take a photocopy of the answer sheet. The photocopy of the answer sheet will be made available from September 19. For this also the candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 500.
Re-evaluation will start from this date
The process of re-evaluation of the compartment will start from 23rd September 2022. For this, the candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 100 per question. Only those candidates who will apply for the photocopy of the answer sheet will be considered eligible for re-evaluation. The process has been started for this. To get detailed information on any subject, you can visit the official website. CBSE has declared the results of both the 10th and 12th compartment examinations.
How to Apply for CBSE Revaluation Form 2022?
- Visit CBSE Board’s official website cbseresults.nic.in.
- Click the link and the Homepage of the CBSE Class X Revaluation form 2022 will show.
- a form will appear for you to fill out with your name, roll number, and the names of the Subjects you need to recheck and than submit.
- A new page will open for payment, which will open in a new tab.
- for Payments, applicants can pay via debit card, credit card, or bank challan.
- Press the “Submit” button.
- Students are required to take a printout of the completed cbseresults.nic.in 10th Rechecking form 2022.
Online Application for Verification/Photocopy/Re-eval. for Exam 2022 (Comptt)
Note: Class X/XII
Candidates applying for verification of marks will only be eligible to apply for obtaining a photocopy of the evaluated answer book. Candidates who have applied and obtained a photocopy of the answer book will only be eligible to apply for re-evaluation.
In case payment is made through HDFC Bank payment gateway:
Vikram Singh:- email@example.com, 09799810080
Achin Lamba:- firstname.lastname@example.org, 9625048643
Escalation ID : – email@example.com
(Information Source: CBSE)
b)In case of payment is made through ICICI Bank payment gateway:
1. Manmohan Jha- 9716683299 Manmohan.firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Vivek Nagar – 8860394263 email@example.com
3. Pardip Singh – 8814916683 firstname.lastname@example.org
(Information Source: CBSE)
Join our Premium Telegram and Whatsapp Channel for More News and Updates
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply