CBSE National Coding Challenge 2022 for Classes 6 to 8 Students Registration is open till April 30.
Online Quiz Competitions in India for Students: National Coding Challenge 2022
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in collaboration with Microsoft is organising ‘CBSE Coding Challenge 2022’. Students can apply till April 30, 2022.
National Coding Challenge is an opportunity for students from classes 6th to 8th to showcase their 21st century skills to solve some of the real life issues with technology. Its a platform for students to learn about various real life issues prevailing and work out an innovative solution to address the problem related to the theme using their coding skills.
Innovate with your Coding Skills
Put your coding skills to test with “National Coding Challenge 2022”.
Join the coding competition by Microsoft and become the coding champion. Students are invited to address the themes ‘Protect Biodiversity and Natural Habitats’, ‘Earth And Cultural Heritage Preservation’, and ‘Accessibility’ to showcase their coding skills
CBSE Coding Challenge 2022: Themes
Protect Biodiversity and Natural Habitats
Earth and Cultural Heritage Preservation
CBSE National Coding Challenge 2022 Eligibility –
- Students of Classes 6th,7th & 8th is/are eligible who are enrolled in a school.
- Teams can include(s) a minimum of one (1) student and maximum of four (4) students from the same school OR different schools. Each team of students must have a faculty member registered as well.
- All members of team should belong to same grade of class.
- Each team must have access to at least one (1) Desktop/laptop with good internet connectivity.
CBSE National Coding Challenge 2022 – Entry Period schedule
|Registration||Registrations open from||Till 15th April|
|Contest Resources||Access to resources – One Drive folder||Till 30th April|
|Project Submission||SPOC of the team submit projects of their corresponding team||Till 30th April|
|Results for Round 1 Regional||Projects evaluated by the Jury and National level teams announced.||15th May (Tentative Dates)|
|Video Presentation of National Qualifiers||Qualifying teams present their projects to the jury for final evaluation.||16th May -5th Jun (Tentative Dates)|
|National Winners Announcement||National Level Winner Announcement||15th June 2022 (Tentative Date)|
|Winning Team names can be Amplified in CBSE circular/website||Project name, Description and Name Top 9 to 15 Teams (No PI/ data to be shared)||As per CBSE schedule|
How to Enter/ Register in CBSE National Coding Challenge 2022?
- Each team must appoint a faculty member as SPOC (Single Point of Contact) and decide a team name.
- The SPOC must complete the registration process.
- Upon successful registration, the access to the contest resources will be provided to all the team members.
- Each SPOC must submit their team’s submission(s) at the provided website link with the email ID that was used for registration.
- Each student should be a member of one team only.
CBSE National Coding Challenge 2022 – Winner Selection
All entries will be judged by the individual contest’s committed jury.
The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received and the quality of the entries.
This is a 2-stage competition:
Elimination Round 1 – Regional Level: Entries will be screened basis the Videos submitted and winners (1st 2nd and 3rd position) from each class at regional level (5 regions of India – North, South, East, West and Central) will be announced to compete at the National Level.
National Level: The participants of the National Level will have to present before the Jury through online video call, their entire project and answer questions posted/asked by the Jury.
Join our Premium Telegram Channel for More Study Material
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply