CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership 2021-22: CBSE Excellence Teacher Awards 2022
The Excellence Awards Nomination Date has been extended by CBSE
CBSE Circular CBSE/DIR(ACAD)/2022 Date: 01.06.2022 Circular No. ACAD-62/2022
This has reference of Circular No. ACAD-62/2022 dated 1.06.2022 regarding CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership 2021-22. The last date for sending applications has been extended upto 30th June 2022.
CBSE Excellence Awards 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) honours outstanding teachers and principals of its affiliated schools annually on Teachers’ Day i.e. 5th September to recognise their exemplary contribution to enhance the quality of teaching and learning. This is done to motivate the teaching fraternity of CBSE affiliated schools.
Honour Each honour consists of a merit certificate and a cash prize of ₹50,000/-.
Category of CBSE Excellence Honours (CBSE Excellence Teacher Awards 2022) In order to honour outstanding teachers and principals by CBSE, honours in various categories have been introduced. The number of honours in each category is given in Annexure ‘A’. Eligibility
1. All CBSE teachers presently working with the private schools affiliated to CBSE who have completed at least 10 years of regular service as a teacher in either CBSE or any other recognized Board of school education affiliated school(s) by 30 June 2022 can apply for CBSE Excellence Teacher Awards 2022.
2. All CBSE Principals of the private schools affiliated with CBSE who have completed 10 years of regular service as a teacher and 5 years as a Principal in CBSE-affiliated school(s) by 31st March 2022 can apply for CBSE Excellence Teacher Awards 2022.
3. Teachers or Principals retired on 31st March 2022 or after may also apply if they fulfill all other conditions for CBSE Award.
4. Teachers or Principals who have already received CBSE Honour can apply for the National Awards to Teachers by Ministry of Education, if they are still otherwise eligible.
5. CBSE Principals cannot apply in the category of teachers.
6. An applicant can apply under only one category in CBSE Excellence Teacher Awards 2022.
Overview of CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership 2022
|Name of Award||CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership | CBSE Excellence Teacher Awards 2022|
|Mode of Application||Via Online|
|Nomination Starts||1 June 2022|
|Nomination Ends||30 June 2022 (Extended)|
|Who Can Participate||Teachers and Principals of CBSE Schools|
|Rewards By CBSE||Rs 50000 + Certificate|
|Official Link||CBSE Teacher Awards 2022|
Submission of CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership Application | CBSE Excellence Teacher Awards 2022
1. Only ONLINE Applications will be accepted for CBSE Excellence Award. The link for registration and filling the application is available at a tab along with a tab for this circular at: http://www.cbse.nic.in/ , http://cbseacademic.nic.in/
The last date for submission of the CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership (CBSE Excellence Award) application is 30th March 2022. No other mode of submission of application is allowed.
2. All applicants shall apply directly by filling the application form online on or before the 20th June 2022 and submit the following along with the application:
a. Undertaking to the effect that all the particulars submitted are correct and copies of documents uploaded are genuine. If anything is found incorrect or forged at any stage, candidature will be liable for rejection and honour may be summarily withdrawn if conferred. This can even lead to punishment as per the rule.
b. Birth certificate.
c. Vigilance Clearance Certificate furnished by the Chairman/Manager of the School.
d. Certificate of Continuous and Regular Service furnished by the Chairman/Manager of school after verifying that there is no break in the service of the applicant during the last 10 years (in case of teachers) and 15 years (in case of Principals).
e. Certificates/degrees and mark statements of Class 10/11/12/Equivalent; Graduation; Post Graduation and NTT/ETE/B. El. Ed./B.Ed./Others.
f. Class Result in Board/School
g. Recommendation Letters.
It is reiterated that the complete information as desired may be uploaded on the portal on or before the last date. For any query or clarification, please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Start Date For Online Application: 1st June 2022|
|Last Date For Online Application: 30th June 2022 (Extended date)|
|Click here for Circular CBSE Teacher Award 2022 (Updated)|
CBSE Excellence Teacher Awards 2022: The application shall be treated as complete only if all the mandatory Steps(Registration, General Criteria, Specific Criteria & Recommendations) are submitted successfully. In case the candidate is not able to submit all the required parts of the form, the application will be treated as incomplete/rejected.
- All documents to be uploaded should only be in PDF format with size not exceeding 1MB.
- Photograph to be uploaded should be in JPG format with size not exceeding 50 KB.
- For any query please drop a mail at : email@example.com
- Only CBSE Private Independent Schools are allowed.
Leave a Reply