CBSE Circular: CBSE Teachers’ Conference on INCLUSIVE EDUCATION (14th – 15th October 2022, Jammu)
CBSE/Director(Training&SE)/2022/ Date: 07/06/2022
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to organise CBSE Teachers’ Conference at Jammu on 14th -15th October, 2022. The effort is made to provide a platform to the teachers to express their ideas on various aspects of education and interact with each other on a larger platform after the pandemic that kept us confined to our limited spaces for almost two years.
CBSE Teachers’ Conference Aim:
The CBSE Teachers conference aims at making sure that there is a congregation of the best brains who have made a notable contributions in the field of education. The details of the proposed conference are as under:
CBSE Teachers’ Conference Main Theme: “INCLUSIVE EDUCATION”
CBSE Teachers Conference themes:
- Inclusive Classrooms
- Removing physical and attitudinal barriers
- Parental involvements in Inclusive Education
- Differentiated Instructions
- Universal Design for Learning
- Response to Intervention
- Use of Assistive Technology
- Use of Psychological assessment in classrooms
- Reasonable accommodations in classrooms and examinations
- Capacity Building of teachers for inclusion
Objectives of CBSE Teachers Conference
- To sensitise and enhance awareness about Inclusive Education among all the stakeholders and the general public.
- To provide educators a platform to share innovative and best practices related to inclusion used in their schools
- To discuss various assessment tools and innovative ways of use of technology to equip teachers to create an inclusive school.
Who Can Participate in This CBSE Teachers Conference
Any working Teacher/Principal/Counsellor/Special Educator of the school affiliated to CBSE can participate as a delegate/paper presenter.
PARTICIPATION FEES AND ONLINE REGISTRATION
A Fee of Rs.2000/- (Rs. Two thousand only) per participant shall be accepted only in the form of a Demand Draft favouring Secretary CBSE, payable at Mohali. The details of the Demand Draft must be given during the online registration for participation in the conference. Please register online for participation through the link:
CBSE Teachers Conference Timeline
The registration shall open on 15 June, 2022 and the last date for online registration shall be 20th July, 2022. A print out of the automated reply received after online registration and DD should reach COE, at the following address on or before 05 August, 2022.
The Head CBSE Centre of Excellence,
Chandigarh SCO-34-37, Jubilee Square,
Block E, Aerocity, SAS Nagar (Mohali)140603
- Registration for Conference opens: 15th June 2022
- The last date for registration shall be 20th July, 2022
- Submission of Abstract, Full Paper and Power Point Presentation: 5 th August, 2022
- 15 minutes will be given for presentation plus 5 minutes for QA
If willing to submit a paper for presentation, the soft copy of the abstract and full length paper (prepared as per guidelines given below) with PPT should be emailed at: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 05 August, 2022.
The delegates whose papers are selected for oral or poster presentation shall be informed in the last week of September 2022 via email.
The link for online registration will be closed once the required number is attained so please do not wait for the last date.
Lunch and refreshment shall be served at the Venue during the conference. However, no stay or travel arrangements shall be made for the participants by the Board.
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
A paper presenter has to submit manuscripts, reporting original unpublished research and innovative practices in the topics related to the theme of the conference.
It is required that the manuscript follows the standard format given in Annexure – A. Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation number, school number with email address and contact details.
For any queries you may contact Ms Anjali Chhabra, Deputy Secretary/Head, Centre of Excellence, Chandigarh at Phone-01722969018, or email at email@example.com
Click Here To Read Official Notification Of CBSE Teachers’ Conference on INCLUSIVE EDUCATIONCBSE Teachers’ Conference 14-15 October, 2022
Join our Premium Telegram Channel for More Study Material
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply