Inviting Ideas for an Environmentally Sustainable Future by Ministry of Earth Sciences
Welcome to Shikshapress. The Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), under the Government of India, is mandated to provide services for weather, climate, ocean and coastal state, hydrology, seismology, and natural hazards; to explore and harness marine living and non-living resources in a sustainable manner for the country and to explore the three poles of the Earth (Arctic, Antarctic and Himalayas).
More about MoES is available at https://www.moes.gov.in/. The MoES is active on social media on Twitter (@moesgoi), Facebook (/moesgoi), YouTube (/moesgoi) and Instagram (@moesgoi).
On the occasion of the National Youth Day, to pay a tribute to the most revered philosopher, social reformer and great leader, Swami Vivekananda, the Ministry of Earth Sciences invites the public to participate and share unique ideas that can be adopted in an everyday life towards an environmentally sustainable future.
The Environmentally Sustainable Future contest is aimed to encourage the zealous youth of the Nation to share their creative ideas but also adopt such ideas for a sustainable future that will benefit society at large.
The last date for participating in the contest is January 31, 2022
The winners will be announced by February 20, 2022.
PARTICIPATION DETAILS AND RULES:
• Register at MyGov.in as per instructions
• Participants must Like/Follow the Social Media Handles of Ministry of Earth Sciences (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube)
• Under the Do task, post a unique idea that can be adopted in an everyday life towards an environmentally sustainable future
• The posts should include hashtags: #YouthForScience and #NationalYouthDay
• Ideas have to be described in not more than 100 words
• Ideas to be submitted in either English or Hindi only
• 25 best ideas will get digital certificates signed by Secretary, Ministry of Earth Sciences
• Out of the 25 best ideas, 3 top winners decided by the Ministry of Earth Sciences will receive a book prize
Click here to read Terms and Conditions (PDF 457.69 KB)
Inviting Ideas for an Environmentally Sustainable Future
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.
Leave a Reply