Business Plan Competition for school students by Entrepreneurship Cell IIT Bombay – a Business Plan Competition for students of classes 6th to 12th promoting entrepreneurship at a young age
Entrepreneurship Cell of IIT Bombay is organizing Eureka! Junior, a Business Plan Competition for students of classes 6th to 12th promoting entrepreneurship at a young age. It encourages students’ inquisitive minds to bring up innovative ideas and provides them with a platform to present their startup ideas. The students would be provided workshops and mentoring from business experts for developing their startup ideas. A National level Olympiad is also going to be held for imparting and testing the knowledge about the field of entrepreneurship. The students have to register by themselves at the official website of Eureka! Junior.
WHAT IS EUREKA JUNIOR?
Eureka! Junior is a Business Plan Competition that encourages school students of Class 6th to 12th to bring out their creative ideas and develop an entrepreneurial mindset. Junior provides a platform for students to present their business idea and cultivate it under the guidance of experienced mentors. This is a unique opportunity to solve daily-life problems in an innovative way and convert it into a business.
HOW IT WORKS?
Eureka! Junior consists of 6 major phases, spanning a breadth of nearly 7 months. Students of Classes 6-12 can participate in this competition. We have built 3 tracks, for students of Classes 6-8, Classes 9-10 and Classes 11-12.
|Registration Deadline||25 October 2021|
|Timeline||25 October 2021 – 2 February 2022|
|Fees||Free of cost|
Students have to Register at: https://eureka.ecell.in/junior/ for the competition and the olympiad
Login using the credentials received on mail after registering for the competition and fill the questionnaire describing their startup idea.
Participate individually or in a team of 2-3 members for the competition The detailed brochure of Eureka! Junior is annexed along with the impact report of Eureka! Junior held in previous years.
The Heads of the schools are requested to motivate their students to participate in Eureka! Junior Competition.
Eureka! Junior Registrations
GUIDELINES for Eureka! Junior 2021
Eureka! Junior is divided into three tracks – Classes 6 to 8, Classes 9, 10 and Classes 11, 12.
- Preliminary Workshop: Free online workshops covering the basics of Entrepreneurship, Idea Generation and Idea Validation
- Registration: Click on the Register button and use a valid email id to signup. Only the team leader(chosen based on the team’s decision) needs to register and add other team members
- Preliminary Submission: The semifinalists are required to submit a pitch deck(presentation) covering the various aspects of their startup idea before coming to the advanced workshop
- Advance Workshop: The semifinalists will have the opportunity to attend the Advanced Workshops of entrepreneurship
- Mentoring: The teams will be allotted mentors to help improve the students’ ideas
- Finals: The Finals will be conducted in an online mode where the finalists are required to pitch their startup idea in front of a panel of judges
Note: All the phases of the competition will take place in online mode
Click Here to Read CBSE IBM Official Notification for Business Plan Competition for school students by Entrepreneurship Cell IIT Bombay
Leave a Reply